SPAL vs Atalanta Prediction. SPAL FC will get three points when they host Atalanta at Stadio Paolo Mazza in the Italian Serie A.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
SPAL vs Atalanta Prediction: Match Facts
- SPAL FC having played 3 matches is at position 4 with 6 points in this Italy > Serie A 2018/2019
- They had won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 game.
- The match will be their second match at home this season with a win in the first one.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 games:- (LWWDW)
- Their last game played against Bologna they won 0-1, an away match in the Champions League.
- So far in that season they had scored 1 goal for (GF), conceded 0 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
- Atalanta are having played 3 matches is at position 6 with 4 points in this Italy > Serie A 2018/2019.
- They had won 1 times, drawn 1 times and lost 1 game.
- The match will be their second match away from this season as the drew the last one.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 1 game, drawn 3 games and lost 1 game:- (LDDDW)
- Their last game played against Cagliari and they lost 0-1 at home.
- So far in that season they had scored 7 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 3 goals.
SPAL vs Atalanta Prediction :H2H
Both of the last two Serie A matches between SPAL and Atalanta have ended with a 1-1 draw and those have been the only meetings between the two clubs in the past.
SPAL vs Atalanta Prediction:Players News and Squad
SPAL FC PREDICTED LINE UP: D) T. Cionek D) F. Vicari D) Felipe M/D) M. Fares M) M. Lazzari M) P. Schiattarella M) S. Missiroli M) J. Kurtic F) M. Antenucci F) A. Petagna
WHO TO WATCH: Jasmin Kurtic sent in eight crosses, took three shots s he only scored the lone goal in SPAL’s win at Bologna.
Atalanta- predicted line up: P. Gollin A. Masiello Rafael Tolói H. Hateboe R. Gosens G. Mancini n A. Gómez M. de Roon R. Freuler M. Pašalić M. Barrow
Who to watch: Musa Barrow is the leading goal scorer for Atalanta after scoring four goals and assisting twice, remaining the focal point of their attack this season.
Why Spal will win
The hosts lost their last match narrowly 1-0 away to Parma but had won their last two matches before that with this match being played in their new standard stadium they will be eyeing to win the match by all means.
Why Atalanta will win
La Dea are an ambitious club and will be going all out for another top six finish,having shown some promise in their recent seasons and they have started the season on a positive note considering they played in the Europa League.
SPAL vs Atalanta Prediction
The hosts are the outright favorites here in this match as they are unbeaten in the first match of the season played here but Atalanta have proven to be capable especially upfront so we think this match will likely end in share of points,
Our Verdict: A draw/GG
|17/09/2018||Southampton||Bet Analysis||Brighton Albion||2-2|
|17/09/2018||Girona||Bet Analysis||Celta de Vigo||3-2|
|17/09/2018||Chicago Fire||Bet Analysis||Orlando City||4-0|
|17/09/2018||Ural||Bet Analysis||FC Rostov||1-1|
|17/09/2018||Jong Ajax||Bet Analysis||Helmond Sport||2-0|
|17/09/2018||AaB||Bet Analysis||Vejle Boldklub||1-1|
|17/09/2018||Molde||Bet Analysis||Kristiansund BK||3-2|
|17/09/2018||AS Beziers||Bet Analysis||FC Metz||1-3|
|17/09/2018||TPS||Bet Analysis||FC Inter||1-0|