Sparta Prague Vs Slavia Prague Predictions. Sparta Prague will be welcoming Slavia Prague at Generali Arena in Praha for a Czech Liga match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Sparta Prague Vs Slavia Prague Predictions:Match Facts
- Slavia Prague are in the 2nd position of Czech Liga and they are in contention for Championship Round.
- Slavia Praha have played a total of 13 matches in Czech Republic Czech Liga. Their current statistics is 11 win and 2 lose.
- Slavia Praha did not lose their last three matches in the competition
- Slavia Praha last played at home against Dukla Prague and they won the 4-1
- Sparta Prague are in the 4th position of Czech Liga and they are in contention for Championship Round.
- Sparta Praha have played a total of 13 matches in Czech Republic Czech Liga. Their current statistics is 8 win, 2 draw and 3 lose.
- Sparta Praha did not win their last match in the competition
- Sparta Praha last played away against Fastav Zlín and they lost the game 1 nil.
Sparta Prague Vs Slavia Prague Predictions:H2H
The two teams have previously met 50 times with Sparta Prague’s record standing at 23 win 16 Draw and 11 loss while Slavia Prague’s record stands at 11 win 16 Draw and 23 lose in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on the 17/03/2018 in a Czech Liga match that ended in a 3-3 draw at Sparta Prague.
Sparta Prague Vs Slavia Prague Predictions:Players News and Squad
Sparta Prague predicted line up: F. Niţă L. Štetina C. Nhamoinesu A. Chipciu T. Ben Chaim N. Stanciu M. Frýdek G. Kanga S. Plavšić J. Kulhánek M. Pulkrab
Who to watch: G. Kanga is the top leading goal scorer for the visitors with 1 goal and will be looking to add more in this game.
SLAVIA PRAHA PREDICTED LINEUP:Formation: 4-2-3-1 Kolar – Coufal, Ngadjui, Kudela, Boril – Soucek, Husbauer – Zmrhal, Traore, Stoch – Baluta
WHO TO WATCH: Tomas Soucek– the 23-years-old youth team graduate is one of only two outfield players to have played every minute of league action this season, and it is not hard to see why..
Why Sparta Prague will win
Sparta Prague are 4th in the table and will be fighting to win this game and close in on the league leaders and they will also be looking to redeem themselves from their last game by winning this game.
Why Slavia Prague will win
Slavia Prague are second in the table and have won 4 of their last 5 games in this competition and they will be looking for a win and possibly lead the table in this competition.
Sparta Prague Vs Slavia Prague Predictions
Both teams are currently doing well in league and a win for both teams is very important for it will take them on top of the table.
Our Verdict:A Draw or Over 1.5 goals in this game
|03/11/18||Reading||Bet Analysis||Bristol City||2||3-2|
|03/11/18||Nottingham||Bet Analysis||Sheffield Utd||2||1-0|
|03/11/18||Sheffield Wed||Bet Analysis||Norwich City||1||1-0|
|03/11/18||Stoke City||Bet Analysis||Middlesbrough||0-0|
|04/11/18||Brondby IF||Bet Analysis||FC Copenhagen||2|
|04/11/18||Sparta Prague||Bet Analysis||Slavia Prague|
|04/11/18||Sandefjord||Bet Analysis||IK Start|
|04/11/18||Real Sociedad||Bet Analysis||Sevilla FC|
|04/11/18||UNAM Pumas||Bet Analysis||Cruz Azul|