Sporting Braga vs Sporting CP Prediction. Sporting Braga will play against Sporting Lisbon at the Estadio Municipal de Braga.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Sporting Braga vs Sporting CP Prediction: match facts
- Sporting Braga having played 4 matches are at position 2 with 10 points in the 2018-19 Portuguese Primeira Liga
- They have won 3 time drawn 1 and lost 0 time.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 time in their overall 2 home games played.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 2 times and lost 0 times:- (WWWDD)
- The last game they played was against Tondela where they won 2-1 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 11 goals ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- Sporting Lisbon having played 4 matches in this 2018-19 Portugal Primeira Liga and are in position 3 in the table.
- They have won 3 matches drawn 1 and lost 0 matches
- They have won 1 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in their overall 2 away game played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 games (WWWDW)
- Their last game played against Qarabag they 2-0 at home.
- So far in competition they have scored 7 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 4 goals.
Sporting Braga vs Sporting CP Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have met a total of 53 times with Sporting Braga recording 18 wins whereas Sporting Lisbon has 31 win and 4 draws for the two sides.
- The last 5 h2h matches between them have resulted to 2 wins and a draw for both sides.
- The most recent match between the two clubs was played on Saturday 31/03/18 and the result was: Sporting Braga 1 – 0 Sporting CP.
Sporting Braga vs Sporting CP Prediction: Players, News and Squad
Sporting Braga predicted line up: Matheus Jefferson Raúl Silva Ricardo Esgaio Marcelo Goiano Bruno Vianna N.S. Vukčević Ricardo Horta André Horta Wilson Eduardo Paulinho, Dyego Sousa
Who to watch: Dyego Sousa leads the goal scoring chart of the Primeira Liga with 4 goals scored in the 3 matches this season
SPORTING LISBON PREDICTED LINE UP: (G) R. Salin (D) J. Mathieu, S. Coates, S. Ristovski, N. Gudelj (M) R. Battaglia, Bruno Fernande, Nani, F. Montero (A) M. Acuña, Raphinha
WHO TO WATCH: Nani has scored three goals in 4 matches for Lisbon since returning back for third spell at Sporting Lisbon.
Why Sporting Braga will win
The hosts have a goo start in the new season as they seat second after 4 rounds , playing at home will certainly help them as they have won the two matches played here this season.
Why Sporting Lisbon will win
What a start for Lisbon despite their last season domestic problems that led to mass exodus of some top players from the club and they are still unbeaten in the new season plus a win in their latest match against Qarabag on Thursday in the Europa League.
Sporting Braga Vs Sporting Lisbon Prediction
3 goals separate the pair in the table this season and both teams have yet to lose a match ,we think this match will most likely end in a draw and both teams are poised to get into the score sheet.
Our Verdict:- A draw
|24/9/2019||Deportivo La Coruna||Bet Analysis||Granada||2||2-1|
|24/9/2019||Sporting Braga||Bet Analysis||Sporting CP||GG||1-0|
|24/9/2019||AFC Eskilstuna||Bet Analysis||Oesters IF||3-0|
|24/9/2019||Norrby||Bet Analysis||IFK Vaernamo||2-1|
|24/9/2019||FK Gorodeya||Bet Analysis||Neman Grodno||0-2|
|24/9/2019||Cruzeiro||Bet Analysis||Santos FC||OVER 1.5||2-1|
|24/9/2019||bk Hacken||Bet Analysis||IFK Goteborg||1||4-1|
|24/9/2019||FC Torpedo Minsk||Bet Analysis||BATE Borisov||2|
|24/9/2019||Hapoel Hadera||Bet Analysis||Hapoel Haifa FC||2-0|
|24/9/2019||Astra Giurgiu||Bet Analysis||Gaz Metan Medias||3-0|
|24/9/2019||OB||Bet Analysis||AC Horsen||4-0|
|24/9/2019||Beitar Jerusalem FC||Bet Analysis||Bnei Sakhnin||3-2|