Sporting Gijon vs Reus Prediction – Spanish Segunda division is in full swing as Sporting Gijon welcome Reus at Estadio Municipal El Molinón (Gijón)
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Sporting Gijon vs Reus Prediction: Match Facts
- Sporting Gijon are 9th on the Segunda table with 11 points from 8 games.
- They have 3 wins 2 draws and 3 losses from the 8 games played.
- Their last 5 games have been 3 losses a win and a draw. (LWLDL)
- They have 3 wins, I draw and no losses at home this season.
- Their last game out was a 2-1 away loss to 14th seeded Rayo.
- Reus are 17th on the table with 8 points from 8 games.
- They have 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses from the 8 games played.
- Their last 5 games have been 1 win, a draw and 3 losses (LLDWL)
- They have 2 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses on the road this season.
- Their last game in this tournament was a 1-2 home loss to 2nd seeded Granada.
Sporting Gijon vs Reus Prediction: H2H
- These two sides have met 3 times with Gijon winning twice and Reus winning once and no draws between them.
- Their last meeting was on April 8th 2018 with Gijon winning 2-1 at home.
Sporting Gijon vs Reus Prediction: Squads and Player News
Sporting Gijon Predicted lineup: Diego Mariño, Molinero, J. Babin, Álex Pérez, Carlos Carmona, André Sousa, U. Đurđević, I. Cofie, Álvaro Jiménez, Canella, Nacho Méndez
Who to watch: Carlos Carmona – The 31 yr old Spaniard has 2 goals for his side in as many games and he could help lift his team here.
Reus Predicted Lineup: Edgar Badía, Borja Herrera, Catena, Luís Gustavo, Mario Ortiz, Juan Domínguez, M. Villanueva, Miguel Linares, Fran Carbià, Alfred Planas, Ángel Bastos,
Who to watch: Miguel Linares – the 36 year old has 2 goals in 6 appearances this season and he could fire his side to glory and then some.
Why Sporting Gijon will win
Gijon are yet to lose at home this season that could be attributed to their stout defensive line. Expect that to continue in this game because we do not see Reus as having enough to trigger a home loss for Gijon.
Why Reus will win
This team already has two away wins this season which shows that they have the mental fortitude to compete away from home. They also have 3 clean sheets in the 8 games played so their defensive unit can hold the line.
Sporting Gijon vs Reus Prediction
Dfense wins games and Gijon have as good a defense as any. They have 3 clean sheets already in the 8 games. In the 7 and 6 games for each of these sides respectively, we have had less than 2.5 goals which looks like they don’t score many goals in each offensive side so expect that same trend to continue here.
With 3 losses in 8 games already, Gijon needs to find their Moxie quick if their promotion dreams are to hold this season.
Our verdict: A home team win.
|13/10/2018||Slovakia||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1||1-2|
|13/10/2018||AFC Wimbledon||Bet Analysis||Portsmouth||1-2|
|13/10/2018||Scunthorpe United||Bet Analysis||Peterborough United||2||0-2|
|13/10/2018||Rochdale||Bet Analysis||Doncaster Rovers||OVER 1.5||2-3|
|13/10/2018||Almeria ||Bet Analysis||Las Palmas||3-0|
|13/10/2018||Numancia||Bet Analysis||Real Zaragoza||1-0|
|13/10/2018||Sporting Gijon||Bet Analysis||Reus||1-1|