Sporting Lisbon Vs Maritimo Prediction- Sporting Lisbon will host Maritimo at the Estádio José Alvalade for the Portugal Primeira Liga match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Sporting Lisbon Vs Maritimo Prediction: match facts
- Sporting Lisbon having played 16 matches is at position 2 with 40 points in this 2017-18 Portugal Primeira Liga.
- They have won 12 times, drawn 4 time and lost 0 game.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1 times in their overall 9 home game played
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 games (DWWWW)
- Their last game played against Belenenses they drew 1-1 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 33 goals for (GF), conceded 10 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 23 goals.
- Maritimo having played 16 matches is at position 6 with 27 points in this 2017-18 Portugal Primeira Liga.
- They have won 8 times, drawn 3 time and lost 5 games.
- They have won 6 time, drawn 2 times and lost 0 times in their overall 8 away matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 2 games and lost 2 games (LLWDD)
- Their last game played against Chaves they lost 1-2 a home match
- So far in this season they have scored 17 goals for (GF), conceded 15 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
Sporting Lisbon Vs Maritimo Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have met a total of 52 times with Maritimo recording 7 wins whereas Sporting Lisbon has 8 wins and 7 draws for both sides
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 0 wins for Maritimo while Sporting Lisbon has 3 wins and 2 draws.
- Their last match played they managed a 0-0 draw for the Sporting Lisbon on a home ground match played on 22/04/2017.
Sporting Lisbon Vs Maritimo Prediction: player squads
SPORTING LISBON PREDICTED LINE UP: Rui Patrício-J. Mathieu,S. Coates,C. Piccini, J. Silva-R. Battaglia,William Carvalho,M. Acuña, Bruno Fernandes-B. Dost,Gelson Martins.
WHO TO WATCH: B. Dost is the leading top goal scorer for Sporting Lisbon with 8 goals. M. Acuña has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
MARITIMO PREDICTED LINE UP: Charles, Pablo, Luís Martins, Bebeto, Zainadine Junior, Éber, Gamboa, Jean Cleber, E. Şen, Edgar Costa, Everton, Valente and Rodrigo Pinho.
WHO TO WATCH: Éber is the leading top goal scorer for Maritimo with 3 goals. Valente has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Sporting Lisbon will win
Sporting lost some ground in the race for the title in midweek, as they were unable to hold on to their lead against Benfica. They were held in a draw in their last match plated away from home, but playing here at home they will be battling to secure a win here.
Why Maritimo will win
The visitors are in sixth spot ahead of this clash, and they’ll be out for a top five finish to secure European football after a strong start to the campaign. They will be battling in this match as thy aim a win after a terrible loss in the last 2 matches played.
Sporting Lisbon Vs Maritimo Prediction
The hosts have scored 15 times in their last six at home to Maritimo, while the visitors have seen both teams score in 71% of their away trips so far. This will be an epic clash as we foresee the pair to score here with over 2.5 goals at the end of the match.
SPORTING LISBON will in in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||4136||SHREWSBURY 3.82||3.45||WEST HAM 1.97||17:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||2214||NEWPORT 4.09||3.61||LEEDS 1.86||15:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||3038||TOTTENHAM 1.17||6.93||AFC WIMBLEDON 15.98||18:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||1782||NOTTINGHAM 5.14||4.12||ARSENAL 1.61||19:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||5411||LEGANES 3.01||3.22||REAL SOCIEDAD 2.47||14:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||4050||BARCELONA 1.11||9.44||LEVANTE 23.75||18:15|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||3019||ATHLETIC BILBAO 1.68||3.74||ALAVES 5.42||20:30|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||1946||VILLARREAL 1.66||3.96||DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 5.19||20:30|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||4262||STRASBOURG 2.18||3.35||DIJON 3.30||16:15|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||4834||ST. ETIENNE 2.18||3.30||NIMES 3.35||16:15|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||1105||FC PORTO 1.19||6.76||VITORIA GUIMARAES 16.23||23:15|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||4671||CELTA VIGO 5.45||4.80||REAL MADRID 1.53||22:45|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||5206||MOREIRENSE FC 8.29||4.76||SL BENFICA 1.39||19:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||3724||AE LARISSA 7.49||4.28||OLYMPIAKOS 1.44||20:30|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||2310||SPORTING LISBON 1.25||5.67||CS MARITIMO 13.23||21:00|