Sporting vs Arsenal Prediction – Group E table leaders are set to clash when the English side Arsenal take on the Portugese side Sporting CP at Estádio José Alvalade in Lisbon.
Sporting vs Arsenal Prediction: Match Facts
- Arsenal are on top of group group E with 6 points after 2 games in the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018-2019
- In their last 5 recent matches in this competition, they have won 5 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times. (WWWWW)
- The last game they played in this competition was against Qarabag in a game in which they won 3-0 away.
- So far in this competition they have scored 7 goal ( GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +5 goals (GD).
- Sporting CP are 2nd in group A.
- Having played 2 matches in which they come out with 2 wins and 6 points.
- This will be their 3rd match in this competition
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, lost 2 times and drawn 0. (WLWWL)
- The last game they played in this competition was against Vorskla in which they won 2-1 away.
- So far in this competition they have scored 4 goal ( GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +3 goals (GD).
Sporting vs Arsenal Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have never met in the past so this will mark the first ever encounter between them.
Sporting vs Arsenal Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Sporting predicted line up: R. Salin, S. Coates, Bruno Fernandes, M. Acuña, Nani, F. Montero, Raphinha, André Pinto, Jefferson, S. Ristovski
Who to watch: Jovane Cabral is the leading goal scorer for the hosts with 2 goals.
Arsenal Predicted Starting Line up: B. Leno, R. Holding, E. Smith Rowe, Bellerín, S. Mustafi, M. Guendouzi, Elneny, A. Ramsey, D. Welbeck, P. Aubameyang
Who to watch: P. Aubameyang is the leading goal scorer for the hosts with 2 goals.
Why Sporting CP Will Win
Sporting have dispatched two teams in this table both at home and away scoring 4 goals in the process.
Why Arsenal Will Win
Arsenal are on a 10 match winning streak in all competitions and they are one of the favorite teams to go all the way here so expect them to win and advance to the next level.
Sporting vs Arsenal Prediction
Expect a heavily rotated side for Arsenal as they are dealing with an Injury bug to some key players. Four first-team stars are doubtful and a further three players definitely sidelined, while his side are also back in action on Sunday against Crystal Palace. This will give some youngsters an opportunity to play here. E. Smith Rowe and Elneny could see some action in this line up.
However Arsenal still have the fire power to win this game led by Aubameyang up front so expect them to win or a draw. you can also take the BTTS.
Our verdict: An away win for Arsenal or a draw.
|25/10/2018||Villarreal||Bet Analysis||Rapid Vienna||1||5-0|
|25/10/2018||Standard Liege||Bet Analysis||FC Krasnodar||2-1|
|25/10/2018||AEK Larnaka||Bet Analysis||Ludogoretz||X||1-1|
|25/10/2018||Rennes||Bet Analysis||Dynamo Kiev||1-2|
|25/10/2018||FC Copenhagen||Bet Analysis||Slavia Prague||2||0-1|
|25/10/2018||AC Milan||Bet Analysis||Betis||1-2|