Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 06-10-2018. Preston vs Wigan Prediction Video
Stragglers Preston north end play hosts to a Wigan team that is in desperate need of points if they are to fulfill their dreams of promotion next season.
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 06-10-2018. Preston vs Wigan Prediction: Correct score video
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 06-10-2018. Preston vs Wigan Prediction: Match Facts
- Preston North end are currently at the bottom of the championship table. Sitting 24th with just 5 points from 10 games.
- They have 1 lone win, 2 draws and 7 losses. Their last 5 games have been a draw followed by 4 straight losses.
- They have the lone win, 2 draws and 2 losses in their 5 matches played at home this season. (WLLDD)
- Their last game was a 3-3 draw to Aston Villa away.
- Wigan are 8th on the table with 16 points from 10 games.
- They have 5 wins, a draw and 4 losses.
- Their last 5 away games have been 1 win 0 draws and 4 losses (WLLLL)
- Their last game out was a 0-0 draw to Swansea City.
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 06-10-2018. Preston vs Wigan Prediction: H2H
- These two teams have met a total of 20 times with Preston winning 6 games, wigan winning 5 games and 9 draws between them.
- Their last 5 meetings have been 3 Wigan wins, 1 Preston win and a draw.
- These two sides last met on Feb 18th 2017 at DW Stadium in a match that ended in a barren draw.
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 06-10-2018. Preston vs Wigan Prediction: Player News & Squads
Preston North End Predicted Line up: T. Barkhuizen, C. Robinson, D. Fisher, B. Davies, A. Hughes, A. Browne, L. Moulte, D. Rudd, T. Clarke, B pearson, J Harrop, P Galagher, P huntington.
Who to watch: C Robinson has 3 goals in 11 appearances and the Irish intenational is poised to help his team end their long winless drought.
Wigan Predicted Line up: C. Walton, A. Robinson, C. Kipre, C. Dunkley, R. James, Sam Morsy, N. Powell, L. Evans, M. Jacobs, J. Windass, W. Grigg.
Who to watch: C. Walton The England youth international goalkeeper has 19 clean sheets in 31 appearances.
Why Preston will win
While Preston are win less in the month of September, they did manage to hold Villa to a 3-3 draw in their last game out, which ended their 4 game rot and to make it a little bit more impressive, this happened to be an away game where they were massive underdogs.
Why Wigan will win
Not Many matches get decided by a goal keeper but some do, a few saves here and there could turn the tide of a game, which is why we have to pay attention to Christian walton. The England youth international goalkeeper on loan from Brighton has kept 19 clean sheets out of 31 appearances.
Preston vs Wigan Prediction
The tale of the tape in this game speaks volumes. The home team has just 1 win at home and have been dropping points left and right. The away side has just 1 win on the road and 4 losses so they are bad travelers. Both these teams have identical offenses which score an average of 1.27 goals, its the defensive line and their superb goal keeper that keeps the Latics in games, averaging 1.09 goals conceded vs Preston who 2.18 goals on average.
We should also not ignore the fact that the home team are coming from perhaps the biggest performance of their season so far in that draw at villa in the middle of the week.
Our prediction is a draw or an away win for Wigan
|06/10/2018||PLYMOUTH||Bet Analysis||AFC WIMBLEDON||1-0|
|06/10/2018||MILLWALL||Bet Analysis||ASTON VILLA||2-1|
|06/10/2018||CRYSTAL PALACE||Bet Analysis||WOLVERHAMPTON||2||0-1|
|06/10/2018||GRIMSBY||Bet Analysis||PORT VALE||2-0|
|06/10/2018||MACCLESFIELD||Bet Analysis||NOTTS COUNTY||0-1|
|06/10/2018||SWINDON TOWN||Bet Analysis||NORTHAMPTON||1-1|
|07/10/2018||LIVERPOOL||Bet Analysis||MANCHESTER CITY||1||0-0|
|07/10/2018||IK START||Bet Analysis||SARPSBORG||2||1-0|
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING on Sportpesa Games