Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 17-11-18. Shrewsbury vs Rochdale Prediction
Shrewsbury vs Rochdale Prediction: Correct score
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 03-11-18. Shrewsbury will be hosting Rochdale in the English league one match at Montgomery Waters Meadow.
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 17-11-18: Match Facts
- Shrewsbury Town having played 17 matches is at position 18 with 18 points in this 2018-19 England League 1 Table.
- They have won 4 time, drawn 6 times and lost 7 games.
- Shrews have played 8 matches at home resulting in 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game: ( WDWLW )
- Their last game played against Crewe Alexandra they lost 3-1, an away match in the same competition.
- So far in this season they have scored 16 goals for (GF), conceded 20 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -4 goals
- Rochdale have played 17 matches and are at position 16 with 20 points in the 2018-19 English league one.
- They have won 5 times drawn 5 time and lost 7 times.
- Rochdale have played 8 matches away resulting in 3 wins, 3 draw and 2 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 2 time and lost 1 time:- (WDDWL)
- The last game they played was against Gateshead where they won 2-1 at home.
- So far in this season they have scored 22 goals ( GF) conceded 31 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 17-11-18: H2H
- The two sides have met a total of 32 times Shrewsbury have won 10 times whereas Rochdale have won 16 times with 6 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches Shrewsbury have won 3 times, Rochdale 2 times with 0 draw for both.
- The most recent match between the two clubs was played on 30/03/2018 in the League One 2017/2018 competition and the result was:-Rochdale 3 – 1 Shrewsbury Town.
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 17-11-18: Players News and Squads
SHREWSBURY FC PREDICTED LINE UP: Coleman; Emmanuel, Waterfall, Sadler, Beckles; Okenabirhie, Norburn, Laurent; Whalley, Gilliead; John-Lewis
WHO TO WATCH: 24 years old L. Angol has scored 3 goals for thew hosting after appearing 7 times this season and will be targeting a place in the line up.
ROCHDALE PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:-M. Norman Defenders:-J. McNulty, M. Williams, J. Rafferty Midfielders:-H. McGahey, M. Done, D. Perkins, C. Camps, O. Rathbone Forwads:-A. Wilbraham, I. Henderson
WHO TO WATCH:I. Henderson is the leading goal scorer for Rochdale with 9 goals in 14 appearances this season.
Why Shrewsbury will win
The hosts have found the net in front of their own more often and have now scored at least once in seven of their last ten at home, including in their last match against Salford City. While the Shrews are certainly good enough to score goals at home, they’re also likely to be helped out by a Rochdale defence who’ve conceded an awful lot away from home this season.
Why Rochdale will win
Keith Hill’s men come into this match as the on form team and with Shrewsbury sacking their manager they have an opportunity to use that as an advantage to go for a win here and three important points.
Shrewsbury vs Rochdale Prediction
Both clubs need to win this match in order to fulfill their aims and thus we should see two teams having a real go at each other. With this in mind, plus their respective defensive problems, both teams are very much fancied to find the net at least once each in this match and to share points.
Our verdict: A Draw.
|17-11-2018||GRIMSBY||Bet Analysis||CRAWLEY TOWN||X||1-0|
|17-11-2018||QUEEN OF SOUTH||Bet Analysis||INVERNESS||X||3-3|
|17-11-2018||FORFAR ATHLETIC||Bet Analysis||DUMBARTON||3-0|
|17-11-2018||GATESHEAD||Bet Analysis||SUTTON UNITED||0-0|
|17-11-2018||CSA AL||Bet Analysis||AVAI||0-1|
|18-11-2018||CS SPORTUL SNAGOV||Bet Analysis||UNIVERSITATEA CLUJ||0-0|
|18-11-2018||MAASTRICHT||Bet Analysis||RODA KERKRADE||2-0|
|18-11-2018||CORDOBA||Bet Analysis||CADIZ CF||1-3|
|18-11-2018||VISEU||Bet Analysis||GD ESTORIL||2||1-2|