Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 18-08-18. Ipswich vs Aston Villa Prediction
Ipswich vs Aston Villa Prediction: Correct Score
Ipswich vs Aston Villa Prediction
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 11-08-18. Aston Villa will eyeing to make it three out of three wins in the England Championship match at Ipswich.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 18-08-18: Match Facts
- Ipswich Town having played 2 matches is at position 20 with 6 points in this 2018-19 England Championship.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 times and lost 1 game.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 times and lost 0 times in their overall 1 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 2 games and lost 2 games:- (DLDLW)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-1, draw over Exeter City.
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
- Aston Villa having played 2 matches is at position 3 with 6 points in this 2018-19 England Championship.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 games.
- They have played 1 game away from home and won that match.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 0 game and lost 1 game (WWWWL)
- Their last game played against Yeovil Town they lost 0-1 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 6 goal for (GF), conceded 3 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 3 goals
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 18-08-18: H2H
- The two sides have met a total of 43 times with Ipswich recording 13 wins whereas Aston Villa has 20 wins and 10 draws for both sides.
- Aston Villa have won three, drawn two, and lost 0 of their last five meetings with Ipswich .
- The last competitive meeting was played 21-04-2018 and Aston Villa won 4-0 at Ipswich.
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 18-08-18: Players News and Squads
IPSWICH TOWN PREDICTED LINE UP:- B. Bialkowski, D. Iorfa, L. Chambers, L. Woolfenden, M. Kenlock, A. Webster, J. Knudsen, J. Spence, C. Skuse, T. Nydam, T. Adeyemi, A. McDonnell, F. Downes, G. Ward, M. Waghorn, B. Celina F. Sears, J. Garner and D. McGoldrick.
WHO TO WATCH: M. Waghorn is the leading top goal scorer for Ipswich Town with 2 goals(end of last season stats)
ASTON VILLA PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:- Ørjan Nyland Defender:- Axel Tuanzebe, James Chester, Mile Jedinak, Alan Hutton Midfielders:- Andre Green, Ahmed Elmohamady, Birkir Bjarnason , Strikers:- Jonathan Kodjia, Jack Grealish
WHO TO WATCH: John McGinn had a brilliant debut for The villans, 5 chances created, a great shot on target, an assist from the corner kick that Chester headed home.
Why Ipswich will win
The hosts were unlucky to lose their last match (0-1) but it was an away match and they now have an advantage playing at home where they have not lost in their last 4 played.
Why Aston Villa will win
The visitors have made a flying start to the season with back-to-back wins over Hull City and Wigan Athletic and they will be looking to continue with their good start in this match.
Ipswich vs Aston Villa Prediction
The visitors are the on form team in this match as they come into this match with wins in 4 competitive fixtures in the new term and they have perfect upfront too scoring 10 goals in the last 4 matches,
Our Verdict: An away win for Aston Villa .
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 18-08-18. Table
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|18/08/18||IPSWICH||vs||ASTON VILLA||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|18/08/18||HULL CITY||vs||BLACKBURN||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|18/08/18||SHEFFIELD UTD||vs||NORWICH CITY||Bet Analysis||2-1|
|18/08/18||WEST HAM||vs||BOURNEMOUTH||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|18/08/18||BRISTOL CITY||vs||MIDDLESBROUGH||Bet Analysis||0-2|