Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot 04-09-18. Bromley vs Barnet Prediction
Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot 04-09-18: Marquee Game
Swansea vs Crystal Palace Prediction
Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot 04-09-18. Bromley and Barnet clash in match day 8 of the National League matches at The H2T Group Stadium
Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot 04-09-18: Match Facts
- Bromley having played 8 matches is at position 14 with 10 points in this England > National League 2018/2019.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 4 times and lost 2 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 0 time in their overall 4 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 2 games and lost 1 game:- (DWDWL)
- Their last match to this clash was against Maidenhead United and they drew 2-2.
- So far in this season they have scored 13 goals for (GF), conceded 10 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 3 goals.
- Barnet having played 8 matches is at position 10 with 11 points in this England > National League 2018/2019
- They have won 3 ,drawn 2 and lost 3 matches in the 5 played this season.
- The visistors have played 4 matches away from home winning 1, drawing one and losing 1.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 0 game and lost 2 games:- (WWWLL)
- Their last match to this clash was against Dover Athletic won 3-1.
- So far in this seasons’ competition they have scored 7 goals for (GF), conceded 10 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot 04-09-18: H2H
- The two teams will be meeting for the first time ever across all competition.
Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot 04-09-18: Players News and Squads
BROMLEY FC PREDICTED LINE UP:D. Gregory-R. Johnson, J. Goodman, G. Porter, F. Raymond-S. Wood, J. Goddard, J. Higgs, M. Okoye-J. Ogedi-Uzokwe, Omar Bugiel
WHO TO WATCH:24 years old F. Sutherland took his season’s tally to 3 goals and assisted 1 goal too.
BARNET FC PREDICTED LINE UP:M. Cousins-E. Johnson, C. Alexander, D. Tutonda, C. Robson-C. Adams,J. Barham, W. Fonguck, J. Taylor-B. Harrison, D. Sweeney
WHO TO WATCH: 22 years old, J. Barham is the only player in this team with 2 goals and has only made four appearances.
Why Bromley will win
The hosts relied on their home form last season as they finished just three points shy of the play-offs and now they are unbeaten at home in the already four matches played with two wins and two draws.
Why Barnet will win
The new boys in this division started rather slowly but, the tide has turned back in their favor after three wins in four helped propel them up to 10th in the National League and they now playing well.
Bromley vs Barnet Prediction
The visitors did win their latest three matches and that cannot qualify good form since those wins were just scrappy.The hosts with their excellent home form carried forwad from last season are the better side to go out with a win here,
Our Verdict: A home win for Bromley.
OTHER TOP VERDICTS
- Leaguelane-Draw @ 3.50 (3/2) BTTS Yes @ 1.80 (4/5).
- Freesupertip-Bromley Draw No Bet
- Forebet-41% Chances of the match ending in a draw
- WindrawWin-Medium Stake on Home Win 1-0
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||BOREHAM WOOD||VS||CHESTERFIELD||1||1-0|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||AFC FYLDE||VS||SALFORD CITY||2||0-2|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||GRIMSBY||VS||NOTTS COUNTY||2||2-1|