Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot 25-09-18.Wolverhampton vs Leicester Prediction
Wolverhampton vs Leicester Prediction
Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot 25-09-18.Wolverhampton Wanderers and Leicester clash in the England League Cup competition at Molineux Stadium.
Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot 25-09-18: Match Facts
- Wolverhampton have played 1 match in the Carabao Cup 2018-2019 with 1 win in that match.
- This will be their first match and at home in the EFL Cup 2018-2019 competition.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 2 game and lost 0 games:- (DWWWD)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-1 draw at Manchester United in the Premier League competition.
- So far in this season (in this competition) they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 0 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
- Leicester have played 1 match in the Carabao Cup 2018-2019 with a win in that match.
- They have played 0 away match in this competition so this marks the first time this season.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 game, drawn 0 game and lost 2 games:- (WLLWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 3-1 wins against Huddersfield Town at home in the Premier League competition.
- So far in this seasons competition they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 4 goals.
Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot 25-09-18: H2H
- A total of 68 Games have been played between the two clubs in the past with resulting 20 wins for Wolverhampton, 25 for Leicester and 23 draws for both teams.
- The most recent 5 H2H clashes between Wolverhampton and Leicester have ended in two wins each and a draw for each team.
- These two have faced each other already in the league on 18 Aug 2018 and the result was: Leicester City 2 – 0 Wolverhampton
Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot 25-09-18: Players News and Squads
Wolverhampton Predicted Starting Line up: 3-4-3 Goalkeeper: Rui Patricio Defenders: Bennett, Coady, Boly Midfielders: Doherty, Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Jonny Forwards: Helder Costa, Diogo Jota, Jimenez
WHO TO WATCH:- Reuben Neves has scored 1 goal and assisted 1 in the last two matches he has played for Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Leicester Predicted Starting Line up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper: Schmeichel Defenders: Pereira, Evans, Maguire, Chilwell Midfielders: Ndidi, Mendy Attacking Midfielders: Ghezzal, Maddison, Gray Forwards: Vardy
WHO TO WATCH:- James Maddison has shown he can cope with life in the premier league having found the net in both of his last two appearances.
Why Wolverhampton Wanderers will win
Wolverhampton have shown they can survive in this league having got draws against both Manchester Clubs and they are in the top half of the table due to their good form this season, so playing at home would be an advantage for them.
Why Leicester City will win
The visitors come with pedigree in this competition having hit 34 goals across their last 11 away trips in the League Cup and they are one of the teams to inflict a 2-0 defeat on Wolverhampton this season.
Wolverhampton vs Leicester Prediction
This will be a tough match complicated by the two sides good performances at the weekend The foxes have conceded in five of their six league games so far while Wolves have claimed a win in their last six home games in this competition, so the hosts should be Supported to win this match.
Our Verdict: A HOME WIN FOR WOLVERHAMPTON.
Other Sites verdicts:-
- Freesupertips-Wolverhampton 2-1-Both Teams To Score
- Footballtips-Wolverhampton win and Both teams to score
|25/09/18||Toulouse||Bet Analysis||St. Etienne||2-3|
|25/09/18||West Bromwich||Bet Analysis||Crystal Palace||2||0-3|
|26/09/18||Mainz||Bet Analysis||VfL Wolfsburg||0-0|
|26/09/18||Nottingham||Bet Analysis||Stoke City||3-2|