Standard Liege vs FC Krasnodar Prediction – Russian Group J leaders Krasnodar take on an upsurging Belgian side in Standard Liege at Stade Maurice Dufrasne in this UEFA EUROPA Battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING Sportpesa Games
Standard Liege vs FC Krasnodar Prediction: Match Facts
- Standard Liege are 3rd in in group group J after 2 games in the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018-2019
- Having played 2 matches are at position 3 with 3 points after a win and a loss in this competition.
- This will be their third match in this competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times and drawn 1 time and lost 1 time. (DWWWL)
- The last game they played in this competition was against Akhisarspor where they won 2-1 at home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 3 goal ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Krasnodar are the table leaders in in group group J.
- Having played 2 matches are at position 1 with a maximum 6 points.
- This will be their 3rd match in this competition
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times and lost twice (LLWWW)
- The last game they played in this competition was against Sevilla where they won 2-1 at home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 3 goal ( GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +2 goals (GD).
Standard Liege vs FC Krasnodar Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have never met in the past so this will mark the first ever encounter between them.
Standard Liege vs FC Krasnodar Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Standard Liege predicted line up: G. Ochoa, C. Luyindama, L. Cavanda, K. Laifis, G. Cimirot, R. Marin, M. Carcela, M. Djenepo, R. Emond, Z. Vanheusden, S. Pocognoli
Who to watch: M. Djenepo is the leading goal scorer for the hosts with two goals.
FC Krasnodar Predicted Starting Line up: S. Kritsyuk, A. Martynovich, U. Spajić, C. Ramírez, Y. Gazinskiy, V. Claesson, Wamberto, C. Kaboré, P. Mamaev, C. Cueva, S. Petrov
Who to watch: V. Claesson is the leading goal scorer for the hosts with one goal.
Why Standard Liege Will Win
After a 5-1 pounding by Sevilla to start this campaign, this team showed resiliency in their comeback to defeat Akhisarspor 2-1 and they seem poised to make a run at this competition.
Why FC Krasnodar Will Win
The Russians have the hot hand and are looking to come out of the group stages after defeating both Sevilla and Akhisarspor. A win in this game and they take command of the group.
Standard Liege vs FC Krasnodar Prediction
On paper, the Belgian pro league is scattered with a lot more talent than the Russian one which means the level of competition is higher. R. Emond and Marin lead both the goal scoring and assist department at 5 and 3 respectively so they will be unleashed in this game and could propel their club to a win.
The Russians are high flying on their domestic table but a couple of losses have dropped them 6 points adrift in second place. That could make for a tough road game to Belgium. They do have the fire power led by the Swede V. Claesson who has 4 goals in 10 games in the domestic campaign so we would expect a couple of goals scored here.
Our verdict: A win for Standard Liege or a Draw.
|23/10/2018||NORWICH CITY||Bet Analysis||ASTON VILLA||1X||2-1|
|23/10/2018||MANCHESTER UTD||Bet Analysis||JUVENTUS||GG||0-1|
|24/10/2018||SUWON SAMSUNG||Bet Analysis||KASHIMA ANTLERS||3-3|
|24/10/2018||BORUSSIA DORTMUND||Bet Analysis||ATLETICO MADRID||4-0|
|24/10/2018||GALATASARAY||Bet Analysis||SCHALKE 04||1||0-0|
|25/10/2018||FC COPENHAGEN||Bet Analysis||SLAVIA PRAGUE||1-0|
|25/10/2018||AEK LARNACA||Bet Analysis||LUDOGORETS RAZGRAD||X||1-1|
|25/10/2018||RENNES||Bet Analysis||DYNAMO KIEV||1X||1-2|
|25/10/2018||STANDARD LIEGE||Bet Analysis||FC KRASNODAR||2-1|