Sunderland FC vs Hull City Prediction. Stadium of Light will provide the back drop of in the bottom of the table clash between Sunderland and Hull City.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Sunderland FC vs Hull City Prediction: Match Facts
- sunderland having played 27 matches is at position 24 with 22 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 10 times and lost 13 games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 5 times and lost 7 times in their overall 13 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 game:- (LLWLD)
- Their last game played ended in a 4-0 defeat to Cardiff City last weekend.
- So far in this season they have scored 29 goals for (GF), conceded 47 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -18 goals.
- Hull City having played 27 matches is at position 20 with 25 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 10 time and lost 12 times.
- They have played 13 matches away from home with 1 win,5 draws and 7 losses.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 game, drew 3 games and lost 2 games (DLDDL)
- Their last game played a 0-0 draw versus fellow stragglers Reading at home
- So far in this season they have scored 39 goals for (GF), conceded 44 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -5 goals.
Sunderland FC vs Hull City Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 13 times and drew 2 times while Hull City wins 4 times and Sunderland wins 8 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Hull City has won 1 game and both have drawn 2 games while Sunderland wins 2 games.
- The previous outing between the sides was at the KCOM Stadium, where it ended in a 1-1 draw.
Sunderland FC vs Hull City Prediction: Players News and Squads
SUNDERLAND PREDICTED LINE UP: J. Steele, B. Jones, J. O’Shea, L. Koné, T. Browning, B. Galloway, A. McGeady, G. Honeyman, L. Gooch, D. Gibson, D. Ndong, L. Cattermole, J. Vaughan and L. Grabban.
WHO TO WATCH: L. Grabban is the leading top goal scorer for Sunderland with 10 goals. D. Ndong has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
HULL CITY PREDICTED LINE UP: A. McGregor, M. Hector, M. Clark, O. Aina, M. Dawson, O. Mazuch, S. Clucas, S. Larsson, M. Henriksen, J. Weir, D. Meyler, K. Grosicki, A. Diomande, F. Campbell, J. Bowen and A. Hernández.
WHO TO WATCH: J. Bowen is the leading top goal scorer for Hull City with 11 goals. K. Grosicki has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Sunderland FC will win
The hosts need really to win this home matches at least all of them to have any chance escaping the axe just a season after being relegated from the Premier League.
Why Hull City will win
A serious turnaround in form is thus required for the Tigers if they are to avoid the drop come the next matches and this match should help them get back to winning ways.
Sunderland FC vs Hull City Prediction
The hosts have won just a solitary home game since the turn of 2017, and this does not make for good promise, considering they have parted ways with Lewis Grabban the top most scorer and striker and Hull with their some how better form will have a chance to win HERE.
Our prediction: An away Hull City or a draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|20-01||Bet Analysis||LEEDS 2.26||3.17||MILLWALL 3.44||18:00|
|20-01||Bet Analysis||NORWICH CITY 2.54||3.19||SHEFFIELD UTD 2.92||18:00|
|20-01||Bet Analysis||BOLTON 2.69||3.12||IPSWICH 2.80||18:00|
|20-01||Bet Analysis||SUNDERLAND 2.86||3.18||HULL CITY 2.59||18:00|
|20-01||Bet Analysis||READING 3.11||3.38||BRENTFORD 2.31||18:00|
|20-01||Bet Analysis||QPR 3.38||3.22||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.25||18:00|
|20-01||Bet Analysis||SPEZIA 2.70||2.92||PALERMO 2.97||20:00|
|20-01||Bet Analysis||SHEFFIELD WED 2.80||3.18||CARDIFF 2.64||20:30|
|20-01||Bet Analysis||TROYES 2.91||3.07||LILLE 2.64||22:00|
|20-01||Bet Analysis||AMIENS 2.75||3.19||GUINGAMP 2.70||22:00|
|20-01||Bet Analysis||CESENA 2.74||3.12||BARI 2.74||22:30|
|21-01||Bet Analysis||ALAVES 2.27||2.98||LEGANES 3.68||14:00|
|21-01||Bet Analysis||WILLEM II 2.43||3.56||GRONINGEN 2.80||16:30|
|21-01||Bet Analysis||SASSUOLO 2.77||3.31||TORINO 2.60||17:00|
|21-01||Bet Analysis||SAMPDORIA 2.92||3.41||FIORENTINA 2.43||17:00|
|21-01||Bet Analysis||RACING GENK 2.63||3.28||ANDERLECHT 2.74||20:00|
|21-01||Bet Analysis||INTER 2.38||3.51||ROMA 2.92||22:45|