Sweden Vs Slovakia Prediction. Sweden will be welcoming Slovakia at Friends Arena in Solna for a world friendly game.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Sweden Vs Slovakia Prediction: Match Facts
- Sweden have played a total of 5 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 2 draw and 3 lose
- Sweden did not win their last five matches in the competition
- Sweden last played away against Austria and they lost the game 2 nil
- Sweden have played a total of 3 home matches in World Friendlies. Their current home statistics is 2 draw and 1 lose
- Sweden did not lose their last two home matches in the competition
- Slovakia have played a total of 3 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 1 win, 1 draw and 1 lose
- Slovakia did not lose their last match in the competition
- Slovakia last played at home against Denmark and they won the game 3 nil
- Slovakia have played a single away match in World Friendlies. Their current away statistics is 1 loss
- Slovakia did not win their last away match in the competition
Sweden Vs Slovakia Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 5 times with Sweden’s record standing at 3 win and 2 draw while Slovakia’s record stands at 2 draw and 3 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 12/1/2017 in a world friendly game that saw Sweden win 6 nil at home.
Sweden Vs Slovakia Prediction: Players News and Squad
SWEDEN PREDICTED LINEUP: Karl-Johan Johnsson; Mikael Lustig, Victor Lindelof, Andreas Granqvist, Martin Olsson; Viktor Claesson, Sebastian Larsson, Gustav Svensson, Emil Forsberg; Marcus Berg, Ola Toivonen
Slovakia Predicted Starting Line-up: Matin Dubravka -Tomas Hubocan, Martin Skrtel, Lubomir Satka, Robert Mazan-Juraj Kucka, Marek Hamsik, Patrik Hrosovsky, Albert Rusnak-Adam Nemec, Vladimir Weiss.
WHO TO WATCH: Adam Nemec has scored 3 goals in the last three matches for Slovakia national team, their most consistent player now.
Why Sweden will win
Sweden have never lost against Slovakia in any competition before and they will be be looking to keep their unbeaten run against their opponent plus they will be looking to improve their squad and form.
Why Slovakia will win
Slovakia will be fighting to register their first win against Sweden and also Improve their squad during this international break
Sweden Vs Slovakia Prediction
Sweden are currently in bad shape internationally and they have not won in their last 5 games in international duties and so they will be looking for a must win in this but Slovakia will not let them have it easy.
Our Verdict: A Draw or Win for Sweden.
|16/10/2018||Ukraine||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic|