Sweden Vs Turkey Prediction. Sweden will be hosting Turkey at Friends Arena in Solna for a UEFA National League Group Stage – League B – Group 2 match
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Sweden Vs Turkey Prediction: Match Facts
- Sweden have played a total of 5 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 2 draw and 3 lose.
- Sweden did not win their last five matches in the competition
- Sweden last played against Austria and they lost the game 2-0
- Sweden have played a total of 3 home matches in World Friendlies. Their current home statistics is 2 draw and 1 lose
- Sweden did not lose their last two home matches in the competition
- Sweden’s first UEFA Nations League outing
- Sweden reached 2018 World Cup quarter-finals
- Turkey have played a total of 5 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 2 win and 3 draw
- Turkey did not lose their last five matches in the competition
- Turkey have played a total of 3 away matches in World Friendlies. Their current away statistics is 3 draw
- Turkey did not lose their last three away matches in the competition
Sweden Vs Turkey Prediction:H2H
The two teams have previously met 10 times with Sweden’s record standing at 2 win 4 draw 4 loss and 11 goals while Turkey’s record stands at 4 win 4 draw 2 loss and 12 goals in all their head to head games.
Turkey won 2-1 in 2016 friendly match they played against Sweden
Sweden Vs Turkey Prediction:Players News and Squad
Das Team predicted line up:H. Lindner S. Prödl A. Dragović D. Alaba S. Lainer M. Hinteregger J. Baumgartlinger F. Grillitsch A. Schöpf X. Schlager M. Arnautović
Who to watch: :M. Arnautović is the leading goal scorer for this nation with 19 goals in international matches.
Turkey predicted line up: Shotstopper: Sinan Bolat Defenders:-Gokhan Gonul, Caglar Soyuncu, Serdar Aziz, Hasan Ali Kaldirim Midfielders:Yunus Malli, Mehmet Topal, Hakan Calhanoglu Attackers:Cengiz Under, Cenk Tosun, Enes Unal
Who to watch: Cenk Tosun has drawn blanks so far in the new season for Everton, but the striker has scored 11 in 29 international Caps..
Why Sweden will win
Sweden have not won in their last overall international games and they will be looking to redeem themselves with a win in this game and at home in front of their fans
Why Turkey will win
Turkey have not lost in their last 5 international games and they will be looking to extend their unbeaten run when they meet Sweden and also they will be fighting to advance to the next stages of this competition
Sweden Vs Turkey Prediction
This will surely be a tough one considering Turkey’s unbeaten run so far and Sweden World cup form this will be a fight to end game.
Our Verdict : A win for Sweden and Over 1.5 goals and both teams will score
|10/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Kosovo||VS||Faroe Islands||2-0|
|10/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Russia||VS||Czech Republic||5-1|
|10/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Jong AZ||VS||Jong Ajax||0-1|