Switzerland Vs Hungary Prediction- Switzerland look to keep their 100% record as they host Hungary at the St. Jakob-Park for the match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Switzerland Vs Hungary Prediction: match facts
- Switzerland are in the 1st position on group B of the Europe World Cup Qualification Europe Teams table with 24 points after playing 8 matches with 8 wins 0 draws and 0 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed all 5 wins (WWWWW)
- Their last match played they won 0-3 to Latvia at away.
- They have played a total of 4 home matches with all 4 wins.
- So far in this qualification campaign they have scored 18 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +15 goals..
- Hungary are in the 3rd position on group B of the Europe World Cup Qualification Europe Teams table with 10 points after playing 8 matches with 3 win 1 draw and 4 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins 0 draws and 3 losses (LWLLW)
- Their last match played they lost 0-1 to Portugal on a home ground match.
- They have played a total of 4 away matches with 1 win 1 draw and 2 losses.
- So far in this qualification campaign they have scored 11 goals for (GF), conceded 9 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +2 goals..
Switzerland Vs Hungary Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 11 times with Switzerland recording 5 wins whereas Hungary has 3 wins and 3 draws for the pair.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 1 win for Hungary while Switzerland has 3 wins and 1 draw.
- Their last match played they managed a 2-3 win for Switzerland on a home ground match played on 07/10/2016.
Switzerland Vs Hungary Prediction: player squads
Switzerland Expected Line-up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper: Sommer Defenders: Lichtsteiner, Schar, Djourou, Rodriguez Defensive Midfielders: Xhaka, Behrami Attacking Midfielders: Stocker, Dzemaili, Mehmedi Striker: Seferovic
Who To Watch:Arsenal defensive midfielder Granit Xhaka is the man to watch in this match. Xhaka can be one of the best players in the world when he is on his best behavior.
Hungary Predicted Starting Line-up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper:Gulacsi, Defenders:Bese, Lang, Kadar, Korhut, Midfielders:Nagy, Elek, Attacking Midfielders:Gyurcso, Steiber, Dzsudzsak, Forwards:Ugrai
WHO TO WATCH: Balázs Dzsudzsák is Hungary’s captain currently playing for UAE club Al Wahda. The 30-year-old possesses a sweet left foot and remains a set piece specialist, well known of taking free kicks, th player will be a key man in this match.
Why Switzerland will win
6 of their 8 wins in this group have been to nil and at home they’ve been particularly good. They are yet to concede a goal on home turf, racking up four wins including a 2-0 success over European champions Portugal, who they still hold a 3 point advantage over as a result. Playing on a home ground match they will battle to record a win here and secure their position up the table standings.
Why Hungary will win
Hungary may be 3rd in this group but it’s a distant 3rd. They trail the Swiss by a huge 14 points and have no chance of making it to Russia. Since making it to the last sixteen in France last summer they’ve really struggled and there’s nothing about them that suggests we could see an upset here. A loss in their last mach played, the visitors have probably learnt in their past mistakes and with them playing away from home they will have to be more cautious to avid recording a loss.
Switzerland Vs Hungary Prediction
Switzerland have won 75% of their matches to nil during this campaign. Hungary have failed to score in 50% of their games and 75% of their away matches. We expect to see a tough match in this match battle, though we foresee the pair to score n this match with over 2.5 goals at the end of the match.
Switzerland will win i this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||2232||SWEDEN 1.01||11.11||LUXEMBOURG 22.76||19:00|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||4379||BULGARIA 11.92||5.96||FRANCE 1.26||21:45|
|07-10||bet analysis||4493||BELARUS 10.73||5.26||NETHERLANDS 1.31||21:45|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||1622||FAROE ISLANDS 2.64||2.96||LATVIA 3.02||19:00|
|07-10||bet analysis||4846||SWITZERLAND 1.34||4.97||HUNGARY 10.16||21:45|
|07-10||bet analysis||3329||ANDORRA 30.16||10.50||PORTUGAL 1.01||21:45|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||1209||BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA 2.92||3.41||BELGIUM 2.43||19:00|
|07-10||bet analysis||3801||GIBRALTAR 17.50||6.19||ESTONIA 1.21||19:00|
|07-10||bet analysis||3113||CYPRUS 7.32||3.63||GREECE 1.57||21:45|
|07-10||bet analysis||3682||LIBYA 4.26||2.86||DR CONGO 2.16||19:00|
|07-10||bet analysis||5587||GUINEA 4.61||3.06||TUNISIA 1.99||20:00|
|07-10||bet analysis||5062||CAMEROON 1.93||3.17||ALGERIA 4.67||19:00|
|07-10||bet analysis||2921||NIGERIA 1.51||3.73||ZAMBIA 8.38||19:00|
|07-10||bet analysis||5901||MOROCCO 1.51||3.73||GABON 8.38||22:00|
|07-10||bet analysis||2275||SOUTH AFRICA 2.33||2.92||BURKINA FASO 3.63||16:00|
|07-10||bet analysis||4418||CAPE VERDE 3.56||3.07||SENEGAL 2.27||20:30|
|07-10||bet analysis||1214||UGANDA 3.35||2.81||GHANA 2.54||16:00|