The New Saints Vs HNK Rijeka Prediction.The hosts look to make an unlikely comeback when they host Rijeka in their Champions League second leg.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
The New Saints Vs HNK Rijeka Prediction: Match Facts
- The New Saints have played 3 matches so far in the UEFA Champions League 2017-2018 with 1 win and 2 losses in those matches scoring 3 goals and conceding 5 goals with a goal difference of -2 goals.
- Their overall form in the last 5 matches has been 2 wins and 3 losses (LWLLW)
- The last game they played was in the first leg match of this game away to HNK Rijeka that they lost by 2-0.
- HNK Rijeka have played 1 matches so far in the UEFA Champions League 2017-2018 with 1 win in that match scoring 2 goals and conceding 0 goal with a goal difference of +2 goals.
- Their overall form in the last 5 matches has been 4 wins and 1 draw (WWWWD)
- The last game they played was in the first leg match of this game away to The New Saints that they lost by 2-0.
The New Saints Vs HNK Rijeka Prediction: H2H
- This will be the second ever meeting between the two sides Last week’s 2-0 win for Rijeka was the first meeting between these two sides.
The New Saints Vs HNK Rijeka Prediction: Players News and Squad
THE NEW SAINTS PREDICTED LINEUP 3.4.3: Goalkeeper: P. Harrison Defenders: S. Spender, C. Marriott, S. Saunders, C. Rawlinson Midfielders: A. Edwards , J. Routledge, R. Brobbel, A. Cieślewicz Forwads: A. Darlington, G. Draper
WHO TO WATCH: striker Scott Quigley ,He now has six goals in 11 UCL appearances, but he will making a giant step up in competition for this tie.
HNK RIJEKA PREDICTED LINEUP (4-3-3) A. Prskalo (G), M. Vešović, J. Elez, S. Ristovski, L. Zhutai (D) J. Mišić , F. Andrijašević, F. Bradarić (M) A. Gorgon,M. Gavranovići, R. Bezjak (A)
WHO TO WATCH: Forward Mario Gavranovic is a man to watch for Rijeka. The former Schalke man has scored 11 times last season to help his team to their first ever league title,
Why The New Saints Will Win
The New Saints overturned a first leg home defeat in the previous round of the competition. However, today’s’ guests are a much better and formidable team than College Europa who they played but their advantage lies in playing at home and not having conceded more than two goals in the first leg.
Why HNK Rijeka Will Win
Rijeka’s first fling into the Champions League since the turn of the millennium looks like it has a bright immediate future. All they need to do is avoid a huge upset in against the hosts and they will take a step closer to the group stages after this clash.
The New Saints Vs HNK Rijeka Prediction
We do not see the hosts New Saints being able to overturn the first leg deficit, but we’re expecting them to give it a good go. Rijeka have conceded in seven of their last nine European away matches, whilst The New Saints have found the net in seven of their last 11 home Champions League matches.
We predict an away win for HNK RIJEKA
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|18/07/17||Bet Analysis||3776||ASTANA 1.19||6.48||SPARTAKS JURMALA 19.44||07:00|
|18/07/17||Bet Analysis||4848||VARDAR SKOPJE 3.87||3.33||MALMO 2.04||09:00|
|18/07/17||Bet Analysis||4163||THE NEW SAINTS 8.71||5.06||HNK RIJEKA 1.36||11:00|
|18/07/17||Bet Analysis||4290||VIKINGUR GOTA 4.04||3.34||HAFNARFJORDUR 2.00||11:00|
|18/07/17||Bet Analysis||1789||AC MILAN 2.98||3.44||BORUSSIA DORTMUND 2.11||04:20|
|18/07/17||bet analysis||3886||ELGIN CITY 11.07||6.48||HEARTS 1.24||11:45|
|18/07/17||bet analysis||4789||MONTROSE 8.17||5.17||ROSS COUNTY 1.36||11:45|
|18/07/17||Bet Analysis||4903||LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW 1.52||3.91||ARSENAL TULA 7.33||09:30|
|18/07/17||bet analysis||3251||DINAMO MOSCOW 3.55||3.44||SPARTAK MOSCOW 2.10||09:30|
|18/07/17||bet analysis||5003||RAITH ROVERS 4.30||3.93||DUNDEE FC 1.78||11:45|
|18/07/17||bet analysis||2634||FIGUEIRENSE 1.85||3.33||OESTE SP 4.38||15:15|
|18/07/17||bet analysis||5976||AIRDRIEONIANS 1.94||3.77||STRANRAER 3.72||11:45|
|18/07/17||bet analysis||2946||KILMARNOCK 1.33||5.60||CLYDE 8.26||11:45|