Tottenham Hotspur vs AFC Wimbledon Prediction. Tottenham Hotspur will be hosting at Wembley a league one side AFC Wimbledon in the FA Cup competition.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Tottenham Hotspur vs AFC Wimbledon Prediction: Match Facts
- Tottenham having played 22 matches is at position 5 with 41 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 12 times, drawn 5 times and lost 5 game.
- They have won 50 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 0 home games played in the FA Cup this season.
- Spurs have a draw, three wins, and a loss in their last five matches:- (DWWWL)
- Their last game played they 1-1 home draw vs West Ham
- So far in this season they have scored 42 goals for (GF), conceded 21 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 21 goals
- AFC Wimbledon having played 26 matches is at position 21 with 27 points in this 2017-18 England League Two.
- They have won 7 time, drawn 6 times and lost 12 times.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 0 away matches played in the Fa Cup competition.
- Wimbledon have two wins, a draw, and two losses in their last five matches: (WDLWL)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-0 home win vs Southend on a HOME match.
- So far in this season they have scored 18 goals for (GF), conceded 29 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -11 goals
Tottenham Hotspur vs AFC Wimbledon Prediction: H2H
- Tottenham Hotspurs will face AFC Wimbledon for the very first time in this match.
Tottenham Hotspur vs AFC Wimbledon Prediction: Players News and Squads
TOTTENHAM PREDICTED STARTING LINEUP: Lloris; Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies; Winks, Dier; Eriksen, Alli, Son; Kane
WHO TO WATCH: Kane has scored six goals in his previous two games to break the Premier League record of goals scored in a calendar year, no 39,
AFC WIMBLEDON PREDICTED LINEUP: J. McDonnell, C. Kennedy , A. Oshilaja, W. Nightingale, T. Sibbick, H. Forrester , A. Egan, A. Hartigan, C. McDonald, K. Appiah, E. Kaja , G. Francomb , P. Kalambayi , N. Bellikli , N. Tzanev, L. Taylor
WHO TO WATCH: K. Appiah is the leading top goal scorer for AFC Wimbledon with 2 goals
Why Tottenham will win
The premier league side will be having home advantage in this clash and after the defeat at Manchester City they have scored 17 goals in 6 matches alone and we do not see a way a lower tier side cannot concede from them.
Why AFC Wimbledon will win
Wimbledon will be the fresher of the two sides as the hosts have playing on many fronts this season and tiredness could play a key role for Wimbledon to scrap a famous win here.
Tottenham Hotspur vs AFC Wimbledon Prediction
Wimbledon have failed to score in 55% of their away matches in League One this season and the difference between the two sides playing at different tiers of English football plus the hosts quality squad and experianced players will make them clear winners in this match up
Our Prediction:-A home win for Tottenham and over 2.5 goals scored by them.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||4136||SHREWSBURY 3.82||3.45||WEST HAM 1.97||17:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||2214||NEWPORT 4.09||3.61||LEEDS 1.86||15:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||3038||TOTTENHAM 1.17||6.93||AFC WIMBLEDON 15.98||18:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||1782||NOTTINGHAM 5.14||4.12||ARSENAL 1.61||19:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||5411||LEGANES 3.01||3.22||REAL SOCIEDAD 2.47||14:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||4050||BARCELONA 1.11||9.44||LEVANTE 23.75||18:15|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||3019||ATHLETIC BILBAO 1.68||3.74||ALAVES 5.42||20:30|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||1946||VILLARREAL 1.66||3.96||DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 5.19||20:30|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||4262||STRASBOURG 2.18||3.35||DIJON 3.30||16:15|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||4834||ST. ETIENNE 2.18||3.30||NIMES 3.35||16:15|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||1105||FC PORTO 1.19||6.76||VITORIA GUIMARAES 16.23||23:15|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||4671||CELTA VIGO 5.45||4.80||REAL MADRID 1.53||22:45|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||5206||MOREIRENSE FC 8.29||4.76||SL BENFICA 1.39||19:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||3724||AE LARISSA 7.49||4.28||OLYMPIAKOS 1.44||20:30|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||2310||SPORTING LISBON 1.25||5.67||CS MARITIMO 13.23||21:00|