Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool Prediction. Tottenham will host Liverpool at the Wembley Stadium for the English Premier League match battle.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool Prediction: Correct score
Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool Prediction: Match Facts
- Tottenham Hotspur having played 4 matches are in position 5 with 9 points in the 2018-2019 Premier League
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 times and lost 1 time.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 1 match played on away ground.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times drawn 0 time and lost 2 (LWWWL).
- The last game they played was against Watford they lost 2-1 an away match.
- So far this season they have scored 9 goals( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +5 goals (GD).
- Liverpool having played 4 matches is at position 1 with 12 points in this 2018-2019 England Premier League.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 game.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 time in their overall 2 away game played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 5 games, drawn 0 games and lost 0 game (WWWWW)
- Their last game played against leicester City they won 1-2, away from home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 9 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 8 goals.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met a total of 153 times with Tottenham recording 42 wins whereas Liverpool has 71 wins and 40 draws for both sides
- Three of the last 6 meetings between these sides have ended in draws, with Liverpool winning twice and Tottenham once.
- The most recent meeting between the two sides happened in February 4 2018 and the result was : Liverpool 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool Prediction: Players News And Squads
TOTTENHAM PREDICTED STARTING LINEUP:Goalkeeper: M. Vorm Defenders: Davinson Sanchez, Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen Defensive Midfielders: Eric Dier Attacking Midfielders: Kieran Trippier, Christian Eriksen, Heung-Min Son, Ben Davies Forwards:Lucas Moura, Harry Kane
WHO TO WATCH: Kane has always been a stunning performer and he scored a Premier League goal in the month of August to end his lack of goals in the beginning of the season
LIVERPOOL PREDICTED LINE UP: Formation; 4-3-3, Goalkeeper:- Alisson, Defender:- Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Gomez, Robertson Midfielders:-Wijnaldum, Milner, Keita Attacker:-Salah, Firmino, Mane.
WHO TO WATCH:Mohamed Salah was the Premier League golden boot recipient last season and with goals in two of the Reds’ first three games of the season he seems to be starting from where he left off last season.
Why Tottenham Hotspurs Will Win
The hosts lost in their latest match before the international break but as they did against United they usually do better against big teams and having gone unbeaten against Liverpool in the last two H2H matches this might give them a chance.
Why Liverpool Will Win
The addition of Alisson has given the red Army newfound defensive stability that they lacked last season between the posts and their 5 match unbeaten run with 4 clean sheets in that period makes them a very terrifying opponent to go up against.
Tottenham Hotspurs vs Liverpool Prediction
Liverpool will be buoyed by their form, and they will enter the match on the back of a 2-1 win at home over Leicester and this match to the The Reds will be a test if they are really the title contenders but as Tottenham did Prove against Watford they still have got a soft underbelly that Liverpool could manipulate to win this match
Our prediction: An away win or draw for Liverpool.
OTHER TOP VERDICTS
- Betegy-35% Chances of the match ending in a draw
- Freesupertips-Draw 2-2-Over 3.5 Match Goals
- Forebet- Draw
|15/09/2018:||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Fulham||3-0|
|15/09/2018:||Real Sociedad||Bet Analysis||Barcelona||2||1-2|
|15/09/2018:||Bayern Munich||Bet Analysis||Bayer Leverkusen||1||3-1|
|15/09/2018:||Ath Bilbao||Bet Analysis||Real Madrid||2||1-1|
|15/09/2018:||Watford||Bet Analysis||Manchester United||1-2|
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE