Tottenham Vs Barcelona Prediction. Tottenham welcomes Barcelona at Wembley Stadium in London for a UEFA Champions League match
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING Sportpesa Games
Tottenham Vs Barcelona Prediction:Match Facts
- Tottenham Hotspur have played a match in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current statistics is 1 lose.
- Tottenham Hotspur did not win their last match in the competition
- Tottenham Hotspur last played away against Inter Milan and they lost the game 2-1
- Tottenham Hotspur have not played a single home game in this competition this season.
- Tottenham Hotspur have restored their winning form in the English Premier League and have not lost in their last 3 games in this competition.
- Barcelona have played a match in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current statistics is 1 win
- Barcelona did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Barcelona last played at home against PSV and they won the game 4 nil
- Barcelona have not played a single away game in this competition and this will be their first this season.
- Barcelona have not won in their last 3 games in the Spanish La Liga this season
Tottenham Vs Barcelona Prediction:H2H
The two teams have previously met once and the game ended in a 1-1 draw at White Hart Lane on 24/7/2009 in a club friendly match.
Tottenham Vs Barcelona Prediction:Players News and Squad
Tottenham Predicted Lineup:-Goalkeeper: M. Vorm Defenders: Davinson Sanchez, Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen Defensive Midfielders: Eric Dier Attacking Midfielders: Kieran Trippier, Christian Eriksen, Heung-Min Son, Ben Davies Forwards:Lucas Moura, Harry Kane
Who to watch:Lucas Moura is the leading goal scorer for Tottenham Hotspur with 3 goals and C. Eriksen is their top assist player.
FC BARCELONA PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:-Marc Andre Ter-Stegen; Defender:-Gerard Pique, Samuel Umtiti, Sergi Roberto, Jordi Alba; Midfielder:-Busquets, Rakitic, Coutinho; Attackers:-Messi, Suarez, Dembele
WHO TO WATCH: Lionel Messi is not tired yet and is Barca’s top scorer so far this season with 5 goals after 5 Liga outings
Why Tottenham will win
Tottenham lost in their last game in this competition but have not lost in their last 3 games in their Domestic League and they will be using their home advantage to win this game and top their group table.
Why Barcelona will win
Barcelona are currently in a crises and have not won in their last 3 domestic games and so they will be fighting tooth and nail to bag this game and restore their winning ways.
Tottenham Vs Barcelona Prediction
Both teams will be fighting for a win in this competition and so both teams will be very tactical in their play and squad but i believe the pressure is on the Barcelona side because they have not won in their last 3 overall games and fans have started asking questions.
Our Verdict: A Draw or win for Barcelona and over 1.5 goals and also both teams will score in this game
|03/10/2018||Lokomotiv Moscow||Bet Analysis||Schalke||2||0-1|
|03/10/2018||Paris SG||Bet Analysis||FK Crvena zvezda||1||6-1|
|03/10/2018||Kashima||Bet Analysis||Suwon Bluewings||3-2|
|03/10/2018||El Gaish||Bet Analysis||Wadi Degla||1-1|
|03/10/2018||Panionios||Bet Analysis||AEL Larissa||2-0|
|03/10/2018||Rotherham||Bet Analysis||Bristol City||X||0-0|
|03/10/2018||Thisted FC||Bet Analysis||Odense||X1||0-2|
|03/10/2018||Blackburn||Bet Analysis||Sheffield Utd||X2||0-2|
|03/10/2018||Sheffield Wed||Bet Analysis||West Brom||X||2-2|
|03/10/2018||Rotherham||Bet Analysis||Bristol City||1||0-0|