Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction. Tottenham Hotspurs will be looking to get back to winning ways as they host Leicester at Wembley.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction: Match Facts
- Tottenham having played 25 matches is at position 3 with 57 points in this 2018-2019 English Premier League.
- They have won 19 times, drawn 0 time and lost 6 games.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 0 times and lost 2 times in their recent most 5 home matches.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 0 game and lost 1 game:- (WWWLW)
- Their last game played was a 1-0 home wun vs Newcastle.
- So far in this season they have scored 51 goal for (GF), conceded 24 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +27 goals.
- Leicester having played 25 matches is at position 11 with 32 points in this 2018-2019 English Premier League.
- They have won 9 times drawn 5 and lost 11 matches.
- They have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 loss in their 5 recent most away games..
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 times, drawn 3 time and lost 1 (LDLLW)
- The last game they played was a 0-1 home loss to Manchester United.
- So far in this season they have scored 30 goals ( GF) conceded 31 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals. (GD).
Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction: H2H
- This match will be the 87th meeting between the two sides. Tottenham have won 40 of those past meetings, with Leicester getting the win 31 times plus 16 draws for all.
- In their last 5 h2h matches Tottenham has 3 wins while Leicester has 1 win and 1 draw for both teams
- Tottenham win 2-0 in an away match played on 08/12/18 that being the last encounter between the two sides.
Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Tottenham predicted Starting Line up: Goalkeeper: Lloris Defenders: Aurier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies Defensive Midfielders: Dier, Dembele Attacking Midfielders: Eriksen, Alli, Moura Forwards: Harry kane
WHO TO WATCH: Harry kane has done well scoring 14 times in his 22 Tottenham appearances.
Leicester predicted Starting Line up: K. Schmeichel, W. Ndidi, B. Chilwell, N. Mendy, Ricardo Pereira, J. Maddison, H. Maguire, J. Vardy, W. Morgan, D. Gray, M. Albrighton
WHO TO WATCH: J. Vardy leads the foxe’s offensive line and has 7 goals to show for it this season.
Why Tottenham Will Win
We still think that the Lillywhites are a good team and have enough motivation to win this one, they seem to be the forgotten ones in the Premier league title race so a win here would continue to give them validation.
Why Leicester Will Win
Even with all their troubles Leicester are still a top 10 team and should not be taken lightly. They have a prolific offense led by star striker James Vardy.
Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction
Tottenham were disappointed by their recent setback a defeat to fierce rivals Manchester United but they bounced back nicely with wins over Watford and Newcastle at home. They have been rather convincing overall having earned 11 ins in last 14 games, with 2 losses also on the records, so they should be able to win against the Foxes.
Our Prediction: A home win for Tottenham and BTTS.
Daily Games Table
|10/02/2019||Man City||Bet Analysis||Chelsea||1|
|10/02/2019||Ath Bilbao||Bet Analysis||Barcelona||2|
|10/02/2019||Werder Bremen||Bet Analysis||Augsburg||OV1.5|
|10/02/2019||Thun||Bet Analysis||Young Boys||GG|
|10/02/2019||HOBRO IK||Bet Analysis||AC HORSENS|
|10/02/2019||GRONINGEN||Bet Analysis||VITESSE ARNHEM|
|10/02/2019||FC EMMEN||Bet Analysis||ADO DEN HAAG|
|10/02/2019||ARKA GDYNIA||Bet Analysis||KORONA KIELCE|
|10/02/2019||CS U CRAIOVA||Bet Analysis||CFR CLUJ|