Tottenham Vs Watford Prediction. Tottenham welcomes Watford at Stadium mk in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire for a English League Cup match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Tottenham Vs Watford Prediction:Match Facts
- Tottenham Hotspur are in the 5th position of Premier League and they are in contention for UEFA Europa League.
- Tottenham Hotspur have played a total of 6 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 4 win and 2 lose.
- Tottenham Hotspur did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Tottenham last played away against Brighton and they won the game 2-1
- Tottenham Hotspur have played a total of 2 home matches in England Premier League. Their current home statistics is 1 win and 1 lose.
- Tottenham Hotspur did not win their last home match in the competition.
- Watford are in the 4th position of Premier League and they are in contention for UEFA Champions League
- Watford have played a total of 6 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 4 win, 1 draw and 1 lose.
- Watford did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Watford last played away against Fulham and the game ended in a 1-1 draw.
- Watford have played a total of 2 away matches in England Premier League. Their current away statistics is 1 win and 1 draw.
- Watford did not lose their last two away matches in the competition.
Tottenham Vs Watford Prediction:H2H
The two teams have previously met 25 times with Tottenhams record standing at 15 win 4 draw and 6 loss while Watford’s record stands at 6 win 4 draw and 15 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 2/9/2018 in a Premier League match that saw Watford Humble tottenham 2-1 at home.
Tottenham Vs Watford Prediction:Players News and Squad
TOTTENHAM PREDICTED STARTING LINEUP:-Goalkeeper: M. Vorm Defenders: Davinson Sanchez, Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen Defensive Midfielders: Eric Dier Attacking Midfielders: Kieran Trippier, Christian Eriksen, Heung-Min Son, Ben Davies Forwards:Lucas Moura, Harry Kane
Who to watch:Lucas Moura is the leading goal scorer for Tottenham Hotspur with 3 goals and C. Eriksen is their top assist player.
Warford Possible Squad:Goalkeeper:Foster Defenders: Janmaat, Cathcart, Kabasele, Holebas Midfielders:Hughes, Doucoure, Capoue, Pereyra Forwards:Gray, Deeney
Who to watch:A. Gray is the leading goal scorer for Watford with 3 goals and J. Holebas is their top assist player
Captain Troy Deeney is expected to miss this game with what is being called a foot injury, he has been playing with 3 broken toes in his foot.
Why Tottenham will win
Tottenham did not win their last game after a very disappointing run of losses in the Premier League and Champions League games and a win in this game will boost their morale and give their fans something to smile about.
Why Watford will win
Watford have not won in their last 2 games and they will be fighting for a comeback and a chance to prove their worth in the English Football.
Tottenham Vs Watford Prediction
Both Mauricio Pochettino and Javi Gracia is expected to make wholesale changes to their squads from the last 2 premier league clashes. With Harry Kane, Christian Eriksen and Toby Alderweireld all on the bench for Tottenham. Youngsters Juan Foyth and Kyle Walker-Peters might get the call up also Dele Alli could make his debut after being healthy to return.
Boths teams are in good shape but their form is still wanting and both will be fighting to win this game to strengthen their form and also improve their chances of advancing to more stages of this Carabao cup. Without home advantage and playing at a neutral site this could be uniquely challenging. Tottenham might have what it takes to win but take the goals here.
Our Verdict: A Draw or win for Tottenham and Over 1.5 goals.
|26/09/2018||West Ham||Bet Analysis||Macclesfield||1||8-0|
|26/09/2018||Sevilla||Bet Analysis||Real Madrid||2||3-0|
|26/09/2018||Valencia||Bet Analysis||Celta Vigo||1-1|
|26/09/2018||AS Roma||Bet Analysis||Frosinone||4-0|