Turkey vs Bosnia Prediction – Bosnia heads to Turkey for the 3rd time in a row to face a team at Çaykur Didi Stadyumu with a 1 goal difference separating them in those match ups.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Turkey vs Bosnia Prediction: Match Facts
- Turkey have played 5 friendlies in 2018.
- In those five games, they have 2 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. (DDWDW)
- Their last game out was a 1-1 draw vs Russia
- Turkey is Ranked no 38 in FIFA rankings
- Bosnia have played 5 international friendly games in 2018
- In those 5 friendlies they have 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss (WDDWL)
- Their last game out was a 3-1 away win vs Republic of Korea.
- Bosnia is Ranked no 34 in FIFA Rankings
Turkey vs Bosnia Prediction: H2H
- These two teams have met 3 times in the past with Turkey winning twice and 1 draw.
- Their last clash was a 1-1 draw in the 2009 world cup qualification rounds.
Turkey vs Bosnia Prediction: Squads and Player News
Turkey Predicted Lineup: C. Söyüncü, H. Kaldırım, K. Ayhan, O. Yokuşlu, Y. Yazıcı, C. Ünder, C. Tosun, S. Kırıntılı, Ş. Özbayraklı, M. Tekdemir, İ. Kahveci, Hakan Çalhanoğlu
Who to watch: C. Tosun – Has 3 goals and leads the front-line of this prolific Turkish offense.
Bosnia Predicted Lineup: I. Šehić, E. Sarić, D. Todorović, M. Pjanić, E. Džeko, E. Bičakčić, G. Cimirot, E. Višća, E. Zukanović, T. Šunjić, H. Duljević
Who to watch: E. Višća – The 28 year old has 3 goals for this front line and he should feature in this game and help his team win.
Why Turkey will win
Turkey have never been beaten by Bosnia in any competitions so far with four home wins and one draw. Hakan Çalhanoğlu can help his club mightily the AC Milan man has three assists in his last three starts and scored in Turkey’s last game.
Why Bosnia will win
Bosnia play a cautious style of football which is working well for them, they are currently riding a six games unbeaten streak which is the longest one in 6 years plus.
Turkey vs Bosnia Prediction
Based on their historical H2H match ups, Turkey has dominated these matchups and we dont see that changing. Turkey scores a lot of goals with over 2.5 in their last 3 while Bosnia plays it tight with less than 2 goals in their last 5 games. We will lean on the defense and split the middle. Turkey have lost their last 2 competitive home games and the visitors won both of their opening UNL games in the last international break by a single goal margin.
Our Prediction: A home win for Turkey or a draw in a low scoring affair.
|11/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Azerbaijan||2X||0-3|
|11/10/2018||France||Bet Analysis||Iceland||OVER 1.5||2-2|
|11/10/2018||Wales||Bet Analysis||Spain||OVER 2.5||1-4|