Turkey vs Russia Prediction. Seoul World Cup Stadium will host the Friendly build up match between Turkey and Russia
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Turkey vs Russia Prediction: Match Facts
- Turkey have played 6 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 2 wins 1 draw and 2 losses.
- They have played 2 matches at home resulting in 0 win, 0 draws and 2 losses.
- The hosts have 2 wins,0 loss and 3 draws in their last five matches: (DDWDW)
- The last game they played was against Russia where they drew 1-1, an away match.
- So far in the last 5 matches to this event they have scored 8 goals ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +2 goals (GD).
- Russia have played 7 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 4 wins 2 draws and 1 loss.
- They have played 5 matches away from home resulting in 3 win, 2 draw and 0 loss.
- In their last 5 matches played to this clash event they have 2 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss:- (DDLWW)
- The last game they played was against Croatia where they drew 2-2, an away match.
- So far in the last 5 matches to this event they have scored 10 goals ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Turkey vs Russia Prediction: H2H
- There has been 4 meetings in the past between the two nations since the break-up of the Soviet Union and Russia have won 2 and drawn 2 those matches.
- Russia 1 – 1 Turkey was the result when the two sides last met in a friendly match on Tue 05/06/2017 at Russia.
Turkey vs Russia Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Turkey predicted line up: Shotstopper: Sinan Bolat Defenders:-Gokhan Gonul, Caglar Soyuncu, Serdar Aziz, Hasan Ali Kaldirim Midfielders:Yunus Malli, Mehmet Topal, Hakan Calhanoglu Attackers:Cengiz Under, Cenk Tosun, Enes Unal
Who to watch: Cenk Tosun has drawn blanks so far in the new season for Everton, but the striker has scored 11 in 29 international Caps..
Russia Predicted Starting Line-up: Shotstopper: Andrey Lunyov Defenders: Igor Smolnikov, Georgi Dzhikiya, M. Fernandes, Fyodor Kudryashov Defensive Midfielders: Daler Kuzyayev, Roman Zobnin Attacking Midfielders: Aleksei Ionov, Dmitry Stotsky, Denis Cheryshev Attackers: Artem Dzyuba
Who to watch: Artem Dzyuba – was one of the outstanding performer for Russia in the world cup and has continued with that healthy form with seven goals in eight games so far this season for Zenit St Petersburg.
Why Turkey Will Win
The hosts are building up their offence and they have remained unbeaten in 2018, winning two and drawing three of the five friendly matches they have played and playing at home will another plus for them as they play against Russia who have some key members of their squad retired after the world .
Why Russia Will Win
Russia have a dominant head to head record over their forthcoming opponents, More importantly here perhaps is the feel good factor they have come with after that improved showing in the world cup.
Turkey vs Russia Prediction
Turkey are definitely building up for Future matches but Russia will be buoyed by their performance in the world cup and are definitely a better team in this match Especially with Artem Dzyuba Up front
Our verdict: A draw or an away win for Russia .
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||AB Copenhagen||VS||Odense||2||0-4|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||VS||Ukraine||2||1-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Gibraltar||VS||FYR Macedonia||X2||0-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Haka||VS||AC Oulu||GG||2-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||New York City||VS||New England Revolution||GG||0-1|