Uganda vs Tanzania Prediction. Its an east african rivalry reloaded when Crane hosts Taifa Stars at Nelson Mandela stadium-Namboole
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Uganda vs Tanzania Prediction: Match Facts
- Uganda are in Group E of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers alongside Cape Verde, Tanzania, and Lesotho
- They are in position 1 with 3 points after 1 match played,
- This will be their first group match played at home in the qualifiers .
- There form in the last games to this match has been 1 win ,2 draws and 2 losses: (LLDWD)
- The last game they played in the qualifiers was against Cape Verde Islands, a match that ended in a 0-1 win away from home.
- They have scored 0 goal (for) and conceded 1 goal (against) with a goal difference of 1 goal in the qualifiers.
- Tanzania are in Group E of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers alongside Cape Verde, Uganda and Lesotho.
- They sit in the 3rd position with 1 point – having only played one match and drew.
- This will be their first group match played away in the qualifiers .
- There form in the last games to this match has been 1 win ,0 draw and 4 losses: (WLLLL)
- The last game they played in the qualifiers was against Lesotho, a match that ended in a 1-1 draw at home.
- They have scored 1 goal (for) and conceded 1 goal (against) with a goal difference of +0 goals in the qualifiers.
Uganda vs Tanzania Prediction: H2H
- Uganda and Tanzania have played 13 matches against each other with resulting 7 wins for Cranes and 3 wins for Tanzania and three draws for both.
- Uganda have won three and drawn 2 of the latest five matches against Tanzania.
- The most recent matches between the two Nations was played on 04-07-2015 and they drew 1-1 at Uganda.
Uganda vs Tanzania Prediction: Player News and Squads
Uganda Predicted stating Lineup: Goalkeepers: Denis Onyango Defenders: Murushid Juuko, Hassan Wasswa Mawanda, Godfrey Walusimbi, Denis Iguma Holding Midfielders: Khalid Aucho, Ibrahim Sadam Juma Offensive Midfielders: Faruku Miya, William Luwagga Kizito, Moses Opondo Forwards: Emmanuel Arnold Okwi, Edrisa Lubega..
WHO TO WATCH:Emmanuel Arnold Okwi- there is no man who knows Tanzania better than Okwi as he plies his trade at Tanzanaian Club Simba SC.
Tanzania Expected SQUAD: 4-2-3-1: A. Manula, E. Nyoni, K. Yondani, M.Ngasa, G. Michael, A. Banda, M. Issa, T. Ulimwengu, M. Samatta, S. Msuva, Y. Ramadhani
WHO TO WATCH: Mbwana Ally Samatta is Arguably the best Tanzania export (plays for KRC Genk) as the player is always a nuisance to the opposition defenders as he is constantly looking at opportunities to break free.
Why Uganda will win
Uganda are a tough team to beat especially at Nambole as teams like Egypt and Congo have come here and lost plus they picked up a 0-0 draw against Ghana in their last competitive match here.
Why Tanzania will win
The Swahili nation have never qualified for Africa Nations Cup and this group gives them a good chance to qualify for the first time ever with their first match ending in a draw.
Uganda vs Tanzania Prediction
Uganda failed to score and previous home games against Egypt and Ghana and while this fact gives Tanzania a chance its still hard to beat Uganda at home and most top footballing nations in Africa can attest to that fact.,
Our Verdict:- A home win for Uganda.
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||South Africa||VS||Libya||0-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Mauritania||VS||Burkina Faso||2-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Joenkoepings Soedra||VS||Gefle||1-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Real Oviedo||VS||Real Zaragoza||0-4|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Sport Recife||VS||Cruzeiro||0-0|