Valencia FC Vs Celta Vigo Prediction. Valencia will be battling it out with Celta Vigo at Estadio de la Cerámica in Valencia for a Spanish La Liga match
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Valencia FC Vs Celta Vigo Prediction:Match Facts
- Valencia are in the 15th position of La Liga
- Valencia have played a total of 5 matches in Spain La Liga. Their current statistics is 4 draw and 1 lose
- Valencia did not lose their last three matches in the competition
- Valencia last played away against Villarreal and the game ended in a barren draw
- Valencia have played a total of 2 home matches in Spain La Liga. Their current home statistics is 2 draw
- Valencia did not lose their last two home matches in the competition
- Celta Vigo are in the 4th position of La Liga and they are in contention for UEFA Champions League.
- Celta de Vigo have played a total of 5 matches in Spain La Liga. Their current statistics is 2 win, 2 draw and 1 lose.
- Celta de Vigo did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Celta de Vigo last played at home against Valladolid and the game ended in a 3-3 draw.
- Celta de Vigo have played a total of 2 matches in Spain La Liga. Their current statistics is 1 win and 1 lose
- Celta de Vigo did not win their last match in the competition.
Valencia FC Vs Celta Vigo Predictions: H2H
The two teams have previously met 40 times with Valencia’s record standing at 17 win 14 draw and 9 loss while Celta Vigo’s record stands at 9 win 14 draw and 40 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played in 21/4/2018 in a Spanish La Liga match that ended in a 1-1 draw at Celta Vigo.
Valencia FC Vs Celta Vigo Prediction:Players News and Squad
Valencia predicted line up: Neto E. Garay Gabriel Paulista C. Piccini José Gayá D. Wass Dani Parejo G. Kondogbia Carlos Soler Rodrigo Santi Mina,D. Cheryshev
Who to watch:D. Cheryshev is the leading top goal scorer for Valencia with 1 goal.
CELTA DE VIGO PREDICTED LINE UP: Sergio Álvarez, Defenders: Mallo, Cabral, Gomez, Castro Midfielders: Lobotka, Sanchez, Wass Forwards: Iago Aspas, Sisto and M. Gomez.
WHO TO WATCH: Iago Aspas is the leading top goal scorer for Celta de Vigo with 4 goals.. M. Gómez has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Valencia will win
Valencia have lost one game this season so far but have also not won any game this season and they will be looking to register their their first win and not better than doing in front of their home fans.
Why Celta Vigo will win
Celta Vigo are currently in better shape and form and did not loss their last game, this will be a must win for them if they want to remain among the top 4 teams in the table.
Valencia FC Vs Celta Vigo Prediction
Both teams will be fighting for a win and though Celta Vigo are in better form than Valencia, its clear that Valencia are the giantS in this game and will be fighting keep their status which Celta Vigo will be looking to Crash.
Our Verdict: a Draw or Over 1.5 goals
|26/09/2018||West Ham||Bet Analysis||Macclesfield||1||8-0|
|26/09/2018||Sevilla||Bet Analysis||Real Madrid||2||3-0|
|26/09/2018||Valencia||Bet Analysis||Celta Vigo||1-1|
|26/09/2018||AS Roma||Bet Analysis||Frosinone||4-0|