Valencia Vs Juventus Prediction. Valencia welcomes Juventus at Estadio de Mestalla in Valencia for a UEFA Champions League match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Valencia Vs Juventus Prediction:Match Facts
- Valencia are in the 17th position of La Liga.
- Valencia have played a total of 4 matches in Spain La Liga. Their current statistics is 3 draw and 1 lose.
- Valencia did not lose their last two matches in the competition.
- Valencia last played at home against Real Betis and the game ended in a barren draw.
- Valencia have played a total of 2 home matches in Spain La Liga. Their current home statistics is 2 draw.
- Valencia did not lose their last two home matches in the competition.
- Juventus are in the 1st position of Serie A and they are in contention for UEFA Champions League.
- Juventus have played a total of 4 matches in Italy Serie A. Their current statistics is 4 win.
- Juventus did not lose their last four matches in the competition.
- Juventus last played at home against Sassuolo and they won the game 2-1
- Juventus have played a total of 2 away matches in Italy Serie A. Their current away statistics is 2 win.
- Juventus did not lose their last two away matches in the competition.
Valencia Vs Juventus Prediction: H2H
The two teams have never met in any competition before and so this will be their first game in any competition.
Valencia Vs Juventus Prediction: Players News and Squad
Valencia predicted line up: Neto E. Garay Gabriel Paulista C. Piccini José Gayá D. Wass Dani Parejo G. Kondogbia Carlos Soler Rodrigo Santi Mina,D. Cheryshev
Who to watch:D. Cheryshev is the leading top goal scorer for Valencia with 1 goal.
Juventus predicted line up: W. Szczesny D L. Bonucci D G. Chiellini D Alex Sandro D Joao Cancelo M M. Pjanic M B. Matuidi M Sami Khedira F M. Mandzukic F C. Ronaldo F F. Bernardeschi.
Who to watch: C. Ronaldo is the leading goal scorer for Juventus. Both those goals came in their last game vs Sassuolo and it happened to be the 4th game of the season and Ronaldo’s first goals of Serie A, With the monkey off his back, it is not time for him to go back to his goal scoring prowess.
Why Valencia will win
Valencia have not lost in their last 3 games but have also only won 1 game and so they will be looking beat the Italian Champions and Top their group.
Why Juventus will win
Juventus have not lost any game this season and with Ronaldo having broken his dry spell of goals with 2 goals he will surely be looking to add more goals in Spain.
Valencia Vs Juventus Prediction
Looking at the two teams current form in their Domestic Leagues then its clear that Juventus are in very good shape than their opponent and with a good squad which includes Ronaldo who will be returning in Spain for the first time after his transfer.
Our Verdict: A win for Juventus and over 1.5 goals, Both teams will score
|19/09/2018||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Lyon||1-2|
|19/09/2018||Ajax||Bet Analysis||AEK Athens FC||3-0|
|19/09/2018||Shakhtar Donetsk||Bet Analysis||Hoffenheim||2-2|
|19/09/2018||Nottingham||Bet Analysis||Sheffield Wed||2-1|
|19/09/2018||Benfica||Bet Analysis||Bayern Munich||0-2|
|19/09/2018||Plzen||Bet Analysis||CSKA Moscow||2-2|
|19/09/2018||Real Madrid||Bet Analysis||AS Roma||3-0|
|19/09/2018||Young Boys ||Bet Analysis||Manchester United||0-3|
|19/09/2018||Suwon Bluewings ||Bet Analysis||Jeonbuk||0-3|
|19/09/2018||Sheffield Utd||Bet Analysis||Birmingham||0-0|
|19/09/2018||Derry City||Bet Analysis||Bohemians||1-3|
|19/09/2018||Partizan ||Bet Analysis||Rad Beograd||1-0|