Valencia Vs Young Boys Prediction.Valencia will be welcoming Young Boys at Estadio de Mestalla in Valencia for a UEFA Champions League match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Valencia Vs Young Boys Prediction:Match Facts
- Valencia are in the 3rd position of UEFA Champions League and they are in contention for UEFA Europa League.
- Valencia have played a total of 3 matches in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current statistics is 2 draw and 1 lose
- Valencia did not lose their last two matches in the competition.
- Valencia last played away against Young Boys in the first leg of this competition and the game ended in a 1-1 draw.
- Young Boys are in the 4th position of UEFA Champions League.
- Young Boys have played a total of 5 matches in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current statistics is 1 win, 2 draw and 2 lose.
- Young Boys did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Young Boys last played at home against Valencia in the first leg of this competition and the game ended in a 1-1 draw.
Valencia Vs Young Boys Prediction:H2H
The two teams have only met once in a game that ended in a 1-1 Draw.
The two teams last played on the 23/10/2018 in a UEFA Champions League game that ended in a draw at young boys.
Valencia Vs Young Boys Prediction:Players News and Squad
VALENCIA PREDICTED LINE UP: Neto E. Garay Gabriel Paulista C. Piccini José Gayá D. Wass Dani Parejo G. Kondogbia Carlos Soler Rodrigo Santi Mina.
WHO TO WATCH: 27 years old Rodrigo is the leading goal scorer for the visitors with 1 goal. D. Wass has the most assist and they will both feature in this game
YOUNG BOYS PREDICTED LINE UP: Formation: 4-2-3-1 Borjan – Benito, von Bergen, Wüthrich, Mbabu– Sow, Sanogo – Suljmani, Fassnacht, Hoarau–Mouni Ngamaleu
Who to watch:G. Hoarau is the leading top goal scorer for Young Boys with 4 goals and M. Sulejmani is their top assist player
Why Valencia will win
Valencia have not registered a win this competition this season so far and they will be fighting so hard for a win in this game so that they can fight for the second place which will assure them of a second place and qualify for the next round.
Why Young Boys will win
Young Boys are considered the underdogs in this group but they will be fighting to win this game and keep their hope of qualifying for the next round of this competition
Valencia Vs Young Boys Prediction
Both teams have not won a single game in this competition in their group and each of them will be fighting to win this game and keep their hope of qualifying for the next round of this competition.
Our Verdict: A Win for Valencia or A Draw[table "903responsivescroll” not found /]