GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Vasco da Gama Vs LDU Quito Prediction: Match Facts
- Vasco da Gama have played 1 match in the 2018- South American Copa Sudamericana.
- They have won none drawn none and lost 1 time.
- This will be their first match played at home in this competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time drawn 1 time and lost 3 times.(LLLWD)
- The last game they played was against Sao Paulo where they lost 2-1 an away match.
- So far in this tournament they have scored 1 goals ( GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- LDU Quito having played 3 matches in the 2018- South American Copa Sudamericana.
- They have won 2 times drawn none and lost 1 time.
- The guests have played 1 match away resulting in 1 loss.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times (DWWLL}.
- The last game they played was against El Nacional where they drew 2-2 an away match.
- So far in this tournament they have scored 7 goals ( GF), conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goal (GD).
Vasco da Gama Vs LDU Quito Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have only met once in the past, that match was played back on 25-07-2018 in which LDU Quito won 3-1 at home.
Vasco da Gama Vs LDU Quito Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
VASCO DA GAMA PREDICTED LINE UP: M. Silva, Paulão, Jean, Gilberto Junior, Henrique, Yago Picachu, Breno, Mateus Vital, Douglas Luiz, Luís Fabiano, A. Escobar, Yago Picachu and A. Ríos
WHO TO WATCH: Yago Picachu is the top leading goal scorer for the hosts with 6 goals. A. Escobar has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
LDU QUITO PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: A. Gabbarini-C. Cruz, A. Ordóñez,E. Realpe, F. Guerrero, F. Guerra, J. Orejuela, J. Intriago, A. Julio-J. Julio, H. Barcos
WHO TO WATCH: H. Barcos is the leading top scorer for the hosts with 10 goals in 16 appearances this season.
Why Vasco da Gama Will Win
The hosts have been performing indifferently particularly this season, they are here with a terrible form having lost their last 3 matches in a row. They’ll target to bounce back to their winning ways in this clash.
Why LDU Quito Will Win
LDU are arriving at this match being undefeated in the last 3 matches in that aspect with 2 wins and a draw. They will be confident to face their rivals since they have lost just one of the last 6 away trips.
Vasco da Gama Vs LDU Quito Prediction
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|10-08-2018||Manchester United||vs||Leicester City||Bet Analysis||under 3.5||2-1|
|10-08-2018||Botosani||vs||Astra Giurgiu||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|10-08-2018||Ural||vs||Dinamo Moscow||Bet Analysis||2x||1-1|
|10-08-2018||Gamba Osaka||vs||FC Tokyo||Bet Analysis||over 1.5||2-1|
|10-08-2018||Club Brugge||vs||Kortrijk||Bet Analysis||1||3-0|
|10-08-2018||Vendsyssel FF||vs||Vejle Boldklub||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|10-08-2018||Vasco da Gama||vs||LDU de Quito||Bet Analysis||1-0|
|10-08-2018||Dinamo Zagreb||vs||Slaven||Bet Analysis||1||2-1|
|10-08-2018||PEC Zwolle||vs||SC Heerenveen||Bet Analysis||2-3|
|10-08-2018||Landskrona BoIS||vs||Degerfors||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|10-08-2018||Qarabag FK||vs||Zira||Bet Analysis||2-0|
|10-08-2018||Wadi Degla FC||vs||Petrojet||Bet Analysis||0-2|