Videoton vs Malmö FF Prediction. Puskás Akadémia Pancho Aréna will be hosting the Champions League qualifier match between Videoton and Malmö FF
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Videoton vs Malmö FF Prediction: Match Facts
- Videoton have played 5 matches in the UEFA Champions League 2018-19 competition.
- They have won 2 time, drawn 3 and lost none in that 5matches played in this competition.
- They have played 2 matches at home in this competition with resulting 2 wins
- Videoton have 1 win, 0 loss and 4 draws in their last five matches:- (DDWDD)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-1 draw Debrecen fc
- So far in this season in this competition they have scored 5 goal for (GF), conceded 3 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
- Malmö FF have played 5 matches in the UEFA Champions League 2018-19 competition.
- They have won 3 and drawn 2 matches in the five played.
- They have played 2 matches away in this competition with resulting 2 wins
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 2 games and lost 0 game:- (WDDWW)
- Their last game played against Dalkurd they won 1-0, at away ground in their domestic league .
- So far in their last 5 matches in this competition they have scored 5 goals ( GF), conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +2 goals (GD)
Videoton vs Malmö FF Prediction: H2H
- The 1st Leg last week ended (Tuesday’s first leg at Malmö FF ) in a 1-1 draw. Prior to that their have never met in any competition in the past.
Videoton vs Malmö FF Prediction: Player News And Squad
VIDEOTON PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: (74) Adam Kovacsik (5) Attila Fiola (3) Paulo Vinicius Souza dos Santos (23) Roland Juhász (c) (22) Ianique dos Santos Tavares (8) Anel Hadzic (19) Boban Nikolov(11) Loic Nego (7) Danko Lazovic (10) István Kovács (44) Marko Scepovic
WHO TO WATCH: Loic Nego scored the important away goal for the hosts in the first leg match at Swedbank Stadion-Sweden.
MALMO FF PREDICTED LINE UP:7) Johan Dahlin (2) Eric Larsson (24) Lasse Nielsen (17) Rasmus Bengtsson (4) Behrang Safari (8) Arnor Ingvi Traustason (7) Fouad Bachirou (14) Anders Christiansen (5) Soren Rieks (23) Marcus Antonsson (9) Markus Rosenberg (c)
WHO TO WATCH: Anders Christiansen did score in the first leg match but still remains Malmo’s danger man upfront having helped them in that match.
Why Vidi will win
The hosts are in the driving seat with that first leg 1 goal scored away and they really played even away earning 50% of the ball possession in that clash and they should be pretty comfortable while at home too.
Why Malmö FF will win
Malmo are experienced lot in European competition when compared to the visitors and that first leg 1-1 draw at home still gives them half a chance as the hosts.
Videoton vs Malmö FF Prediction
The hosts have edged past a Ludogorets side who are experienced battlers in Europe and they have showed their worth with strong results both home and away, holding the Bulgarians to a 0-0 on the road and we think they can bank on their away goal from the first leg to win this match.
Our Verdict: A home win for Videoton.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|14/08/18||FENERBAHCE||VS||SL BENFICA||Bet Analysis||GG||1-1|
|14/08/18||VIDEOTON FC||VS||MALMO||Bet Analysis||1||0-0|
|14/08/18||AEK ATHENS||VS||CELTIC||Bet Analysis||2||2-1|
|14/08/18||PORT VALE||VS||LINCOLN||Bet Analysis||0-4|
|14/08/18||MK DONS||VS||CHARLTON||Bet Analysis||3-0|
|14/08/18||REAL MADRID||VS||ATLETICO MADRID||Bet Analysis||1|