Wales vs Denmark Prediction. Denmark will be visiting Wales in their 3rd match in the League of Nations can they win this match?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Denmark vs Wales Prediction : Match Facts
- Wales have played 1 match are at position 1 with 3 points in League B, Group 1 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 game.
- This match will be the second one played by them at home having win the first one.
- In the last 5 matches the visitors have 2 losses, 1 draw and two wins in their last five matches (WLLWD)
- Their last game played against Republic of Ireland they won 0-1, an away game.
- So far in this competition they have scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
- Denmark are in League B, Group 1 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League alongside Wales and Republic of Ireland.
- This will be their second match away from home and in this competition with a draw in the first one.
- The hosts have 2 wins 2 losses and a draw in their latest 5 matches to this event.(WDWLL)
- Their last match played was against Austria in the friendly build up match that they won 2-0 at home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goals (for) and conceded 0 goals (against) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals.
Denmark vs Wales Prediction : H2H
- There has been 9 meetings between the two sides in the past with the Welsh side taking 4 wins and 5 wins for Denmark.
- The last 5 H2H matches between the two sides have ended in Denmark winning 4 and 1 win for Wales.
- The reverse fixture in September was the most recent meeting between the two nations and Eriksen scored two goals to gift Denmark a win.
Denmark vs Wales Prediction : Players News And Squads
Wales Predicted Starting Line-up: Goalkeeper:- Wayne Hennessey Defenders:- Connor Roberts, Ashley Williams, Chris Mepham, Ben Davies Defensive Midfielders:-Joe Allen, Ethan Ampadu Attacking Midfielders:- David Brooks, Aaron Ramsey, Tom Lawrence Forwad:-Gareth Bale
Who To Watch: Gareth Bale will be eyeing to showcase why he’s still considered to be one of the best soccer player in world football with this home match.
Denmark Predicted Starting Line-up: K. Schmeichel, F. Rønnow, S. Kjær, M. Jørgensen, H. Dalsgaard, J. Vestergaard, A. Christensen, R. Durmisi, P. Ankersen, W. Kvist, T. Delaney, P. Højbjerg, C. Eriksen, N. Jørgensen, Y. Poulsen, A. Cornelius, K. Dolberg and V. Fischer.
Who to watch: Christian Eriksen and Kasper Schmeichel will be back for this match and they are two of two most influential members of this team.
Why Denmark will win
Wales are a motivated team after efficiently dispatching of the Irish in Ryan Giggs’ first home game as manager of the national team and the home ground advantage and availability of Gareth Bale will be enough motivation.
Why Wales will win
The visiting Danes have only played two matches so far in the competition, are undefeated and have yet to concede a single goal and they carry that psychological boost having won the recent match between the two nations.
Denmark vs Wales Prediction
This will be a tough match up to call upon as it carries the hopes of both team s leading this groupn at the end of all the matches Denmark are yet to lose in 90 minutes having lost just once in 23 matches and we they carry the advantage here with their efficiency in the final third through the legs of Christian Eriksen,
Our Verdict; A n away win for Wales.
|17-11-2018||ZWIEGEN KANAZAWA||Bet Analysis||MITO HOLLYHOCK||3-1|
|17-11-2018||ROASSO KUMAMOTO||Bet Analysis||EHIME||3-0|
|17-11-2018||VENTFORET KOFU||Bet Analysis||YOKOHAMA||0-1|
|17-11-2018||GRIMSBY||Bet Analysis||CRAWLEY TOWN||1-0|
|17-11-2018||QUEEN OF SOUTH||Bet Analysis||INVERNESS||3-3|