GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Wales vs Republic of Ireland Prediction: Match Facts
- Wales have played 3 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 1 win 2 draws and 0 loss.
- They have played 3 matches at home resulting in 1 win, 2 draws and 0 losses.
- The Welsh have one win, two losses and two draws in their last five matches: (DDLLW)
- The last game they played was against Mexico where they drew 0-0, an away match.
- So far in the last 5 matches to this event they have scored 2 goals ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Republic of Ireland have played 7 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 3 wins 3 draws and 1 loss.
- They have played 4 matches away from home resulting in 0 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss.
- Ireland have One win, One draw, and 3 losses in their last five matches: (WLLLD)
- The last game they played was against United States Of America where they won 2-1 an away match
- So far in the last 5 matches to this event they have scored 3 goals ( GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
Wales vs Republic of Ireland Prediction: H2H
- Wales and Ireland have played ten times now, and the Welsh have won just one time in those matches. The other nine have seen four draws with five Irish wins.
- The last match between the two nations was on 09/10/2017 in the WC Qualification Europe for 2018 Russia and Ireland won that 0-1 at Cardiff Stadium.
Wales vs Republic of Ireland Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Wales predicted line up: Goalkeeper: Hennessey Defenders: Gunter, Chester, Williams, Davies Midfielders:King, Allen, Ramsey, Lawrence, Ramsey Forwards: Vokes
Who to watch:Bale has upped his performance since Christiano Ronaldo Joined Juventus and leads the scoring charts for real Madrid and we see as an important player in this match.
Republic of Ireland predicted line up:Goalkeeper: Doyle Defenders: Coleman, Kevin Long, Duffy, Williams Defensive Midfielders:Hendrick, Arter Attacking Midfielders: Walters, O Dowda, McClean Forwards:Shane Long
Who to watch: A tough, strong, and experienced player like James McClean and he was the one who made the difference in the match that Ireland Knocked The Welsh hopes of making it to Russia.
Why Wales Will Win
Not quite the finished products, but the Wales will come into this match with some quiet confidence. Players like bale have been exemplary of recent and with Giggs at the helm they should be able to win at home.
Why Republic of Ireland Will Win
The visitors have advantage of continuity in their squad and management as Martin O’Neill has been the manager of the Republic of Ireland since 2013 and that helps against Ryan Giggs who will be getting his first competitive match as the Wales manager.
Wales vs Republic of Ireland Prediction
Both nations missed out on the World Cup after being close to getting a chance to get there but for Wales it was Republic of Ireland who were responsible for that and revenge,just to get one in this match will be in their minds as they look to win this match
Our verdict: A home win for Wales.
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||AB Copenhagen||VS||Odense||2||0-4|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||VS||Ukraine||2||1-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Gibraltar||VS||FYR Macedonia||X2||0-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Haka||VS||AC Oulu||GG||2-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||New York City||VS||New England Revolution||GG||0-1|