Wales vs Spain Prediction – Gareth Bale is doubtful for this high profile friendly with a groin injury. Bale missed training on Monday and remains doubtful for this clash in Cardiff.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Wales vs Spain Prediction: Match Facts
- The new Era of Ryan Griggs at Wales started off with a bang in their 6-0 thrashing of China back in March of this year. The Manchester United Legend followed that up with a 1-0 loss to Uruguay before holding Mexico to a goalless draw.
- They followed that up with a commanding 4-0 dismantling of Ireland in the Nations League competition and a humbling 2-0 loss to Denmark.
- Spain and New boss head coach Luis Enrique have had a turnaround of sorts since their world cup debacle and has brought back some respectability to this squad.
- They started off the UEFA Nations League tournament by beating England 2-1 and then continued with a bang by dismantling the World Cup finalists Croatia 6-0 at home.
Wales vs Spain Prediction: H2H
- These two teams have met just twice in History in the 1985 and 1986 season with both games ending in 3-0 affairs for each team.
Wales vs Spain Prediction: Squads & Player News
Wales Predicted Lineup: W. Hennessey, B. Davies, C. Mepham, A. King, A. Ramsey, T. Lawrence, T. Lockyer, H. Wilson, C. Gunter, J. Ledley, G. Bale.
Who to watch: Gareth Bale is a star striker for Real Madrid and has been performing admirably for his club. Even though we are still not sure if he will feature in this game due to a nagging groin Injury.
Spain Predicted Lineup: David de Gea, Thiago Alcântara, Sergio Ramos, Marco Asensio, Isco, Daniel Carvajal, Rodrigo, Saúl, Azpilicueta, Iago Aspas, Nacho, Sergio Busquets, Marcos Alonso
Who to watch: Isco – The 26 year old talent is as good as they come and he has 3 goals to his name in his 3 most recent appearances this year.
Why Wales will win
Ryan Giggs and Gareth Bale can lead this wales team to glory, both are professionals who understand the pride of playing for their home country.
Why Spain will win
It seems that Spain has last summer’s and world cup problems behind them. New Coach Luis Enrique has these boys playing to their expected talent levels.
Wales vs Spain Prediction:
With De Gea manning the goals and Isco roaming the front lines, it seems that very little can stop this Spanish side again and that dismantling of world cup runner ups Croatia has shown that. I personally wouldn’t bet against the Spaniards. Yet the Welch are a scrappy bunch and if Gareth Bale is able to play on this game then expect it to have some fireworks.
Our Prediction: Take the goals in this game in Over 1.5
|11/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Azerbaijan||2X||0-3|
|11/10/2018||France||Bet Analysis||Iceland||OVER 1.5||2-2|
|11/10/2018||Wales||Bet Analysis||Spain||OVER 2.5||1-4|