Watford Vs Brighton Prediction. 2018-19 English premier league kicks on as Watford face off with Brighton at Vicarage Road Stadium
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Watford Vs Brighton Prediction: Match Facts
- Watford have played 5 friendly matches since the end of the 2017-18 English premier league.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 times and lost 1 time.
- This will be their first match to be played at home.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1 time (DWWLD)
- The last game they played was against Sampdoria where they drew 1-1 home match.
- So far in the preseason they have scored 5 goals ( GF) conceded 4 goal (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goal (GD).
- Brighton have played 5 friendly matches since the end of the 2017-18 English premier league.
- They have won 1 time drawn 3 times and lost 1 time.
- This will be the first match for Brighton to play away from home.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 3 times and lost 1 time (WDDLD}.
- The last game they played was against Nantes where they won 2-1 at home.
- So far in this season they have scored 6 goals ( GF), conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goal (GD).
Watford Vs Brighton Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 19 times in the past, Watford have won 7 times, Brighton 5 times and drawn 7 times.
- In their last 5 recent h2h Watford have won 2 times, Brighton 1 time and drawn once..
- The last time they clashed was on 23-12-2017. Brighton won 0-1 at home.
Watford Vs Brighton Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Watford predicted line up: Ben Foster D C. Cathcart D D. Janmaat D C. Kabasele M/D Jose Holebas M Will Hughes M R. Pereyra M E. Capoue M A. Doucour F Andre Gra F Troy Deeney
Who to watch:Troy Deeney displayed good performance during the off season. He will be the man to watch for the hosts.
Brighton predicted line up: Mathew Ryan D Shane Duffy D Bernardo D Bruno D Lewis Dunk M D. Stephens M S. March M Davy Propper M Pascal Gross M A. Knockaert F Glenn Murray
Who to watch: Glenn Murray was the top leading goal scorer for Brighton in the off season with 4 goals.,
Why Watford Will Win
The hosts aim to have a flying start to the 2018-19 English premier league campaign and they will be more motivated in this game since they will be playing in front of their home crowd.
Why Brighton Will Win
Their rivals lost their key attacker Richarlison to Everton also they will be without the service of the Talented Nordin Amrabat and Mauro Zarate and all that will be a benefit for the away side to come out with a straight win.
Watford Vs Brighton Prediction
This being the first match of the new season both sides will match into this game with high winning potential and therefore we think they will share the spoils.
Our verdict: A DRAW
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|11/08/18||FULHAM||vs||CRYSTAL PALACE||Bet Analysis||0-2|
|11/08/18||NORWICH CITY||vs||WEST BROMWICH||Bet Analysis||3-4|
|11/08/18||CAMBRIDGE UTD||vs||NOTTS COUNTY||Bet Analysis||3-2|
|11/08/18||BOLTON||VS||BRISTOL CITY||Bet Analysis||2-2|
|11/08/18||QPR||VS||SHEFFIELD UTD||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|11/08/18||BRADFORD CITY||VS||BARNSLEY||Bet Analysis||0-2|
|11/08/18||LUTON TOWN||VS||SUNDERLAND||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|11/08/18||SHEFFIELD WED||VS||HULL CITY||Bet Analysis||1-1|