West Bromwich Albion vs Watford Prediction-Watford have won all their 3 away matches this term will that record prevail at West bromwich Albion?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
West Bromwich Albion vs Watford Prediction: Match Facts
- West Bromwich Albion having played 6 matches is at position 12 with 8 points in this 2017-18 English Premier League.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 2 games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 2 time and lost 0 times in their overall 3 home games played.
- They have 2 losses, 2 draws, and a win in their last five matches. (LDLDW)
- Their last away game was a 2-0 Premier League defeat at Arsenal.
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals.
- Watford having played 6 matches is at position 6 with 11 points in this 2017-18 English Premier League.
- They have won 3 time, drawn 2 time and lost 1 game.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 time in their overall 3 away games played.
- They have 3 wins, 1 loss and a draw in their last five matches. (WLWDW)
- Their previous outing ended in a 1-2 win away at Swansea City.
- So far in this season they have scored 9 goals for (GF), conceded 10 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
West Bromwich Albion vs Watford Prediction: H2H
- West brom have won 15, drawn 7, and lost 8 of while Watford have won 8 and drawn 7 matches in the 30 meetings between the two sides.
- West Brom and Watford have each won two, drawn two, and lost two of their last six encounters with one another.
- The last meeting between the clubs ended in a 2-0 win for Watford at home on 04-04-2017.
West Bromwich Albion vs Watford Prediction: Players News And Squads
WEST BROMWICH ALBION PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Foster Defenders: Dawson, McAuley, Evans, GibbsDefensive Midfielders: Krychowiak, Barry Attacking Midfielders: Phillips, Livermore, Rodriguez Forwards: Rondon
WHO TO WATCH: West Brom desperately need goals and Jay Rodriguez could be the man to provide them.So far he has two goals and an assist as Tony Pulis continues to search for his best attacking combinations
WATFORD PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Gomes Defenders: Janmaat, Mariappa, Kabasele, Holebas Midfielders: Doucoure, Carrillo, Chalobah, Cleverley, Richarllson Forwards: Gray
WHO TO WATCH: Andre Gray -The former Burnley man scored nine Premier League goals last season and opened his account for Watford last weekend.
Why West Bromwich Will Win
After opening the league season with back to back wins, they have now taken just two points from their last four games. They were luckless anyway in a defeat at Arsenal on Monday night in which they put up a pretty good display as Jay Rodriguez was denied a blatant penalty that could have changed the match but now have a chance to win with home ground advantage.
Why Watford Will Win
The visitors have lost just one of their last four trips to the Hawthorns. From their four Premier League meetings in the last two seasons, Watford have yet to lose away this season in the league,as they have won all three of their away games scoring two goals in each
West Bromwich Albion vs Watford Prediction
Both sides will likely adopt a cautious approach in Saturday’s football match and we predict that they are going to share the spoils in their first meeting of the season.This fixture is not much, if any, harder for Watford than the matches they have won on their travels because Albion will be more resilient at home.
Our prediction: An away win for Leicester City.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|30-09||Bet Analysis||STOKE CITY 2.90||3.17||SOUTHAMPTON 2.58||17:00|
|30-09||Bet Analysis||BOURNEMOUTH 2.75||3.35||LEICESTER 2.59||17:00|
|30-09||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.27||3.14||WATFORD 3.46||17:00|
|30-09||Bet Analysis||PRESTON 2.15||3.34||SUNDERLAND 3.50||17:00|
|30-09||Bet Analysis||CARDIFF 2.20||3.33||DERBY 3.38||17:00|
|30-09||bet analysis||NOTTINGHAM 2.31||3.44||SHEFFIELD UTD 3.06||17:00|
|30-09||bet analysis||IPSWICH 2.52||3.32||BRISTOL CITY 2.84||17:00|
|30-09||bet analysis||UDINESE 2.58||3.33||SAMPDORIA 2.79||19:00|
|30-09||bet analysis||HAMBURGER SV 2.70||3.32||WERDER BREMEN 2.64||19:30|
|30-09||bet analysis||READING 2.52||3.46||NORWICH CITY 2.84||19:30|
|30-09||Bet Analysis||CHELSEA 2.81||3.46||MANCHESTER CITY 2.49||19:30|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||SHEFFIELD WED 2.32||3.19||LEEDS 3.03||14:15|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||TROYES 3.09||3.27||ST. ETIENNE 2.44||16:00|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||CHIEVO 2.90||3.36||FIORENTINA 2.52||16:00|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||ANGERS 3.47||3.45||LYON 2.17||18:00|
|01-10||bet analysis||AC MILAN 2.59||3.39||ROMA 2.69||19:00|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||NICE 2.31||3.39||MARSEILLE 3.12||22:00|