West Bromwich vs Brighton and Hove Albion Prediction. West Bromwich will host Brighton at the The Hawthorns as the hosts hope to move away from relegation zone.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
West Bromwich vs Brighton and Hove Albion Prediction: Match Facts
- West Bromwich Albion having played 22 matches is at position 19 with 16 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 10 times and lost 10 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 7 time and lost 3 times in their overall 11 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 2 games and lost 2 games (WLDDL)
- Their last game played against Exeter City they lost 0-1 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 16 goals for (GF), conceded 30 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -14 goals.
- Brighton having played 22 matches is at position 12 with 21 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 8 times and lost 9 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 2 time and lost 7 times in their overall 11 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 game, drawn 2 game and lost 1 game:- (WDDLW)
- Their last game played against Crystal Palace they won 2-1 at away grounds.
- So far in this season they have scored 17 goals for (GF), conceded 27goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -10 goals.
West Bromwich vs Brighton and Hove Albion Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met a total of 9 times with Brighton recording 1 win whereas West Bromwich has 3 wins and 5 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins for West Bromwich while Brighton has 1 win and 3 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they managed a 3-1 win for Brighton on a home ground match played on 09/09/2017.
West Bromwich vs Brighton and Hove Albion Prediction: Players News and Squads
WEST BROM PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:Foster Defenders: Nyom, Hegazi, Evans, Gibbs Midfielders: Livermore, Yacob, Brunt Forwards:Robson-Kanu, McClean, Rondon
WHO TO WATCH: S. Rondón is the leading top goal scorer for West Brom with 4 goals. M. Phillips has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
BRIGHTON PREDICTED LINE UP:Ryan; Bruno Saltor, Hunemeier, Dunk, Bong; Knockaert, Propper, Stephens, March; Gross; Murray
WHO TO WATCH: G. Murray is the leading top goal scorer for Brighton with 3 goals. P. Groß has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why West Bromwich Albion will win
The hosts will feel confident of playing a Brighton side who have failed to score in eight of their 11 away games out as they have also never lost against them at home across all matches they have clashed.
Why Brighton will win
Brighton are slightly better off up in 12th, but overall they have the same concern as their opponents as they knocked Crystal Palace out of the FA Cup on Monday to make it two wins, three draws, and one defeat in their last six competitive outings.
West Bromwich vs Brighton & Hove Albion Prediction
West Brom have drawn 64% of their home games in the Premier League this season and the visitors have not been at their element either especially on travel as they have failed to find the net in 8 out 11 away matches they have played which this match to have all makings of a draw with minimal advantage for the hosts,
The match will end on a draw or West brom to win.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.38||3.11||DERBY 2.31||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BURTON 2.95||3.11||QPR 2.57||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WATFORD 2.44||3.31||SOUTHAMPTON 2.98||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MILLWALL 2.59||3.13||PRESTON 2.91||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.26||3.34||NORWICH CITY 3.23||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.10||3.45||FULHAM 3.51||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 3.02||3.18||LEEDS 2.48||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.35||3.20||AFC WIMBLEDON 3.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.74||3.28||ROCHDALE 2.63||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.15||2.90||BRIGHTON 4.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.64||3.02||WEST HAM 2.96||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||NOTTINGHAM 2.97||3.13||ASTON VILLA 2.54||20:30|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||CAEN 2.53||2.96||LILLE 3.18||22:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||TROYES 3.19||3.19||BORDEAUX 2.38||22:00|
|14-01||LEVANTE 3.17||3.33||CELTA VIGO 2.31||14:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||LIVERPOOL 3.03||3.74||MANCHESTER CITY 2.22||19:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||ESPANYOL||3.08||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.97||20:30|