West Ham United vs Tottenham Prediction. West Ham welcomes the Spurs at London stadium for a thrilling match between two premier league stalwarts.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
West Ham United vs Tottenham Prediction : Match Facts
- West Ham United have played 2 matches in the England > League Cup 2018/2019 competition.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 times and lost none.
- The hosts will be playing their first home match in this seasons competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 0 time and lost 4 times:- (LLLLW)
- The last game they played was against Leicester City where they drew 1-1 , a home match.
- So far this season (in this competition) they have scored 11 goals ( GF) conceded 1 goal (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +10 goals (GD).
- Tottenham have played 1 match in the England > League Cup 2018/2019 competition
- They have won 0, 1 draw and none in their overall 1 match played.
- Spurs will be playing their first away match in this seasons competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 1 times and lost 0 times: (DWWLW)
- The last game they played was against PSV where they drew 2-2, an away match.
- So far this season (in this competition) they have scored 2 goals ( GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD)
West Ham United vs Tottenham Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 114 times in the past, West ham have won 40 times while Tottenham have won 49 times and 25 draws between them.
- In their last 5 H2H West ham have won 2 times whereas Tottenham have won twice and 1 draw.
- West Ham and Tottenham meet for the second time this month , with the visitors having won their last match just some weeks ago.
West Ham United vs Tottenham Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
West Ham Predicted Starting Line up: 4-3-3: Goalkeeper: Lukasz Fabianski Defenders:Pablo Zabaleta, Fabian Balbuena, Issa Diop, Arthur Masuaku Midfielders:Mark Noble, Declan Rice, Pedro Obiang Forwards: Andriy Yarmolenko, Marko Arnautovic, Felipe Anderson
Who to Watch: M. Arnautović – The 29 yr old Austrian has 4 goals in 8 appearances and needs to be involved in this game if they have any shots at winning.
Tottenham Predicted Starting Line up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper: Hugo Lloris Defenders:Kieran Trippier, Toby Alderweireld, Davinson Sanchez, Ben Davies Defensive Midfielders:Eric Dier, Wanyama vICTOR Attacking Midfielders:Erik Lamela, Son Heung-Min, Lucas Moura Forwards:Harry Kane
Who to Watch: Erik Lamela – Will hope to return to the starting line-up, as its his goal that separated when the two met in the league earlier this month.
Why West Ham Will Win
West Ham United have home advantage, but defeat last time out halted their recent revival but at this time they will be the fresher team in this match.
Why Tottenham Will Win
The visitors have dominated proceedings between the two teams in the recent with West Ham have not failed to score against Tottenham in any of their last eight meetings and that statistic bodes well with the attack studded Spurs team.
West Ham Vs Tottenham Predictions
Spurs face a trip to the London Stadium just two days after their Premier League clash with Manchester City on Monday night and while they won that much we fatigue from the City and Lesson learnt in the last encounter will help West Ham to win this match.
Our verdict: A home win for West ham United.
|30/10/18||Studentesc Iasi||Bet Analysis||Viitorul Constanta||2-2|
|30/10/18||De Graafschap||Bet Analysis||PEC Zwolle||5-0|
|31/10/18||FC Koln||Bet Analysis||Schalke 04||x||1-1|
|31/10/18||Heracles||Bet Analysis||Vitesse Arnhem||1||1-1|
|31/10/18||West Ham||Bet Analysis||Tottenham||1||1-3|
|31/10/18||Gaz Metan Medias||Bet Analysis||CFR Cluj||0-1|
|31/10/18||Holstein Kiel||Bet Analysis||Freiburg||2-1|
|31/10/18||Middlesbrough||Bet Analysis||Crystal Palace||2||1-0|
|31/10/18||Nimes||Bet Analysis||St. Etienne||1-1|
|01/11/18||FC Midtjylland||Bet Analysis||Copenhagen||1|