West ham Vs Liverpool Prediction.Liverpool look to consolidate a top four spot in the Premier League when they visit West Ham at the London Stadium.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
West ham Vs Liverpool Prediction:match facts
- West Ham are in the 12th position on the English Premier League table with 42 points after playing 36 matches with 11 wins 9 draws and 16 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 win and 3 draw (WDDDW)
- Their last match played they went on a 1-0 at home to Tottenham.
- They have played a total of 18 away matches with 7 wins 4 draws and 7 losses.
- Liverpool are in the 3rd position on the English Premier League table with 70 points after playing 36 matches with 20 wins 10 draws and 16 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 3 wins 1 draw and 1 losses(DWLWW)
- Their last match played they drew 0-0 to Southampton on a home ground match.
- They have played a total of 18 away matches with 9 wins 5 draws and 4 losses.
West ham Vs Liverpool Prediction:h2h
- The two teams have meet a total of 112 times with West Ham recording 24 wins whereas Liverpool has 59 wins and 29 draws for both teams.
- The Reds are winless in last five games with West Ham who eliminated them in previous term of FA Cup (2-1 after extra-time).
- The league encounter from Anfield has seen a 2-2 draw in December last year.
why West ham will win
They still have a chance of finishing in the top half of the table. The win over Spurs leaves them 12th in the table, 3 points adrift of 8th placed West Brom. A top half finish would be a huge boost after their torrid campaign.
why Liverpool will win
Finishing outside the top 4 would be a massive disappointment for Liverpool, but with a final day hosting of the already relegated Middlesbrough it should be in the bag for them.
West ham Vs Liverpool Prediction
West Ham have only lost 38% of their last 11 home Premier League games, with just 19% of them being by more than a single goal. Liverpool have only won 39% of their last eight on the road, with 0% of them being by two or more goals.
Our Prediction:An away win for Liverpool
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|14-05||Bet Analysis||1438||Crystal Palace |
|3.43||Hull City |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||1069||West Ham |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||4480||Tottenham |
|3.74||Manchester Utd |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||1080||Alaves |
|3.58||Celta Vigo |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||5051||Las Palmas UD |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||2278||Real Madrid |
|6.78||Sevilla FC |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||3146||Inter |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||3955||Roma |
|14-05||bet analysis||1110||Torino |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||3531||Monaco |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||2875||Nice |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||5433||Caen |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||1749||Willem II |
|14-05||bet analysis||2474||PSV Eindhoven |
|6.71||PEC Zwolle |
|14-05||bet analysis||4056||Real Sociedad |
|14-05||bet analysis||1723||Villarreal |
|4.19||Deportivo La Coruna |
|14-05||bet analysis||4113||Betis |
|3.83||Atletico Madrid |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||3687||Crotone |
|14-05||bet analysis||3687||Sampdoria |