West Ham Vs Macclesfield Prediction. West Ham welcomes Macclesfield at London Stadium in London for an English League Cup match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
West Ham Vs Macclesfield Prediction:Match Facts
- West Ham have played a match in England League Cup. Their current statistics is 1 win.
- West Ham United did not lose their last match in the competition
- West Ham United are in the 17th position of Premier League.
- West Ham United have played a total of 6 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 1 win, 1 draw and 4 lose.
- West Ham United did not lose their last two matches in the competition
- West Ham United last played at home against Chelsea and the game ended in a barren draw.
- West Ham United have played a total of 3 home matches in England Premier League. Their current home statistics is 1 draw and 2 lose.
- West Ham United did not lose their last home match in the competition
- Macclesfield Town have played a total of 2 matches in England League Cup. Their current statistics is 2 draw
- Macclesfield Town did not lose their last two matches in the competition.
- Macclesfield Town have played a single away match in England League Cup. Their current away statistics is 1 draw
- Macclesfield Town did not lose their last away match in the competition.
West Ham Vs Macclesfield Prediction:H2H
The two teams have only met once and the game ended in a 1-1 draw and it was on 27/8/2008 in a League Cup match.
West Ham Vs Macclesfield Prediction:Players News and Squad
West Ham Predicted Starting Line up Expected Line up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper: Fabianski Defenders: Fredericks, Balbuena, Diop, Cresswell Defensive Midfielders:Sanchez, Wilshere Attacking Midfielders: Yarmolenko, Anderson, Antonio Forwards: Arnautovic
WHO TO WATCH: M. Arnautović was the leading top goal scorer for West ham united with 2 goals.
MACCLESFIELD FC PREDICTED LINE UP: (G) K. O’Hara (D) J. Grimes, D. Fitzpatrick, C. Evans, F. Kelleher (M) J. Pearson, C. Maycock, D. Whitaker, M. Napa (F) H. Smith, J. Ponticelli
WHO TO WATCH: K. Arthur the 22 years old is the leading goal scorer for the hosting team having netted 2 times in 5 appearances in their domestic league.
Why West Ham will win
West Ham have had a disappointing time in the top tier premier league. With a new manager in the fold it was believed that the clubs fortunes were headed up but that has not been the case so far. If they can only find a way to score more goals (5F11A) then their fortunes might improve lets hope theis game can be a tune up that they need.
Why Macclesfield will win
Macclesfield Town have not won a single game this season and this will be a perfect game to register their first win and also improve on their game. They have jumped up into League two after a 7 year absence and are hoping to stick around for a while. Improving their fortunes with a win here certainly would not be a bad idea.
West Ham Vs Macclesfield Predictions
West Ham are the on form side since they play in the higher tier premier league compared to their rivals. Except these early round match ups in domestic cups always feature a heavy rotation as managers rest their regular starting XI in preparation of the next league game. so expect alot of youngsters to be featured here by Westham. Manuel Pellegrini Men are the favorites so expect them to win here as he continues to tweak his squad and build on his premier league hopes.
Our Verdict: A win for West Ham and Over 1.5 goals
|26/09/2018||West Ham||Bet Analysis||Macclesfield||1||8-0|
|26/09/2018||Sevilla||Bet Analysis||Real Madrid||2||3-0|
|26/09/2018||Valencia||Bet Analysis||Celta Vigo||1-1|
|26/09/2018||AS Roma||Bet Analysis||Frosinone||4-0|