West Ham Vs Manchester United Prediction. West Ham welcomes Manchester United at London Stadium in London for an English Premier League match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
West Ham Vs Manchester United Prediction:Match Facts
- West Ham United are in the 17th position of Premier League.
- West Ham United have played a total of 6 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 1 win, 1 draw and 4 lose.
- West Ham United did not lose their last two matches in the competition.
- West Ham United last played at home against Chelsea and the game ended in a Barren draw.
- West Ham United have played a total of 3 home matches in England Premier League. Their current home statistics is 1 draw and 2 lose.
- West Ham United did not lose their last home match in the competition.
- Manchester United are in the 7th position of Premier League.
- Manchester United have played a total of 6 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 3 win, 1 draw and 2 lose.
- Manchester United did not lose their last three matches in the competition.
- Manchester United last played at home against Wolverhampton and the game ended in 1-1 draw.
- Manchester United have played a total of 3 away matches in England Premier League. Their current away statistics is 2 win and 1 lose.
- Manchester United did not lose their last two away matches in the competition.
West Ham Vs Manchester United Prediction:H2H
The two teams have previously met 118 with West Ham’s record standing at 32 win 29 draw and 57 loss while Manchester United’s record stands at 57 win 29 draw and 32 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played in 10/5/2018 in a Premier League match that ended in a barren draw at West Ham.
West Ham Vs Manchester United Prediction:Players News and Squad
West Ham Predicted Starting Line up Expected Line up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper: Fabianski Defenders: Fredericks, Balbuena, Diop, Cresswell Defensive Midfielders:Sanchez, Wilshere Attacking Midfielders: Yarmolenko, Anderson, Antonio Forwards: Arnautovic
Who to watch: M. Arnautović was the leading goal scorer for West ham united with 2 goals.
Man United Predicted Starting Line up: Goalkeeper:de Gea Defenders:Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof, Young Midfielders:Pogba, Fred, Herrera Forwards:Lingard, Sanchez, Lukaku
Who to watch:R. Lukaku is the leading goal scorer for Manchester United with 4 goals and Sanchez is their top assist player so far.
The drama between manager Murinho and star player Pogba is now becoming a major distraction for this team. It could be responsible for United’s unceremonious ouster in the third round of the EFL with stories of a stripped captaincy and angry grumbling players. This is something that will affect play on the field and if the last few weeks are any indication, it already has. One needs to keep an eye on as the season progresses and until a stalemate is reached.
Why West Ham will win
West Ham have not lost in their last 2 games of this competition and after their bad start it seems that they have finally found their feet and they will be looking for a win this game which will probably move them up from the bottom 4 of the table.
Why Manchester United will win
Manchester United have not lost in their last 3 games in this competition and they will be using this game to stage a comeback from their disappointing mid week EFL loss against Derby .
West Ham Vs Manchester United Prediction
Both teams Drew in their last games in this competition and both are under pressure to win in order to improve on their form and shape.
Our Verdict: A Win for Manchester United or Draw.
|29/09/2018||West Ham||Bet Analysis||Manchester United||2x|
|29/09/2018||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Brighton||1|
|29/09/2018||Nice||Bet Analysis||Paris SG||2|
|29/09/2018||Real Madrid||Bet Analysis||Atl. Madrid||gg|