West Ham vs Tottenham Predictions – West Ham welcomes the Spurs at London stadium for a thrilling match between two premier league stalwarts.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
West Ham Vs Tottenham Predictions : Match Facts
- West ham having played 8 matches are at position 15 with 7 points in the 2018-2019 English Premier League.
- They have won 2 drawn 1 times and lost 5 times.
- They have played 4 match at home resulting in 1 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time and drawn 2 times:- (LWDWL)
- The last game they played was against Brighton where they lost 1-0 on an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 8 goal ( GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goal:- (GD).
- Tottenham having played 8 matches are at position 5 with 18 points in the 2018-19 English Premier league.
- They have won 6 times drawn 0 time and lost 2.
- They have played 4 matches away from home resulting in 4 wins and 1 loss.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times and lost 2:- (WWWLL)
- The last game they played was against Cardiff City where they won 1-0 at home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 15 goals ( GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +8 goals (GD)
West Ham Vs Tottenham Predictions: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 113 times in the past, West ham have won 40 times while Tottenham have won 48 times and 25 draws between them.
- In their last 5 H2H West ham have won 2 times whereas Tottenham have won twice and 1 draw.
- The most recent match between the two clubs was played on 04/01/18 in the Premier league with the game ending in a 1-1 draw.
West Ham Vs Tottenham Predictions: Player News And Squad’s
West Ham Predicted Line up: Ł. Fabiański, F. Balbuena, Felipe Anderson, A. Masuaku, M. Arnautović, I. Diop, M. Noble, P. Zabaleta, A. Yarmolenko, D. Rice, Pedro Obiang
Who to Watch: M. Arnautović – The 29 yr old Austrian has 4 goals in 7 appearances and needs to be involved in this game if they have any shots at winning.
Tottenham Predicted Line up: H. Kane, Lucas Moura, T. Alderweireld, K. Trippier, E. Dier, J. Vertonghen, C. Eriksen, D. Rose, D. Sánchez, M. Dembélé, D. Alli,
Who to Watch: H. Kane – The prolific striker has 5 goals in 8 appearances and should be available back after international and country duties.
Why West Ham Will Win
West ham were on a 3 match unbeaten run before their last match and would like to get back to it and bounce back to their winning ways. Their last home game was against another major club in Manchester united who they easily handled in a 3-1 runaway affair and they are looking to replicate that.
Why Tottenham Will Win
Tottenham punished Cardiff before the international break and after 3 straight wins, it seems the ship right back on course.
Mauricio Pochettino’s men beat West Ham 3-2 at the London Stadium last season thanks to Harry Kane’s double and an eventual winner from Christian Eriksen and should look to do the same in this round.
West Ham Vs Tottenham Predictions
Hammers boss Pellegrini has called for a quick turnaround after that loss to Brighton, since they have played well at home this season in claiming a credible goalless draw with Chelsea and then smashing Macclesfield 8-0 in the EFL Cup.
Tottenham on the other hand have dispatched Cardiff, Huddersfield and Brighton in their last 3 games and look forward to doing the same to the home team in this London derby. look out for Harry Winks who is likely to start at midfield with Wanyama probably out. The 22-year old played well in international duty for England and could be the man here.
Our verdict: An Away win for Tottenham or a draw
|20/10/2018||Chelsea||Bet Analysis||Manchester United||x||2-2|
|20/10/2018||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Burnley||1||5-0|
|20/10/2018||West Ham||Bet Analysis||Tottenham||2||0-1|
|20/10/2018||Paris SG||Bet Analysis||Amiens||1||5-0|