Wolverhampton vs Watford Prediction – Molineux Stadium will be buzzing when these surprise Premier league debutantes take on Watford in an exciting affair.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Wolverhampton vs Watford Prediction : Match Facts
- Wolverhampton having played 8 matches are at position 7 with 15 points in the 2018-2019 English Premier League.
- They have won 4 drawn 3 times and lost 1 times.
- They have played 4 match at home resulting in 2 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times and drawn 1 time:- (WWDWW)
- The last game they played was against Chrystal Palace where they WON 1-0 on an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 9 goal ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +3 goal:- (GD).
- Watford having played 8 matches are at position 9 with 13 points in the 2018-19 English Premier league.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 time and lost 3.
- They have played 3 matches away from home resulting in 1 win 1, draw and 1 loss.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 times drawn 1 time and lost 3 times:- (LLDLW)
- The last game they played was against Bournemouth where they lost 0-4 at home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 11 goals ( GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD)
Wolverhampton vs Watford Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 30 times in the past, Wolverhampton have won 8 times while Watford have won 9 times and 13 draws between them.
- In their last 5 H2H Wolverhampton have won 3 times whereas Watford have won once and 2 draws.
- The most recent match between the two clubs was played on 07/03/15 in the English Championship league with the game ending in a 2-2 draw.
Wolverhampton vs Watford Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Wolverhampton Predicted Line up: Rui Patrício, R. Bennett, W. Boly, C. Coady, Rúben Neves, João Moutinho, Jonny Castro, M. Doherty, R. Jiménez, Diogo Jota, Hélder Costa
Who to Watch: R. Jiménez – The 28 year old Mexican has 2 goals in 8 appearances and will be the pace setter in this match up.
Watford Predicted Line up: B. Foster, A. Doucouré, E. Capoue, T. Deeney, C. Cathcart, J. Holebas, R. Pereyra, C. Kabasele, W. Hughes, A. Gray, D. Janmaat
Who to Watch: R. Pereyra and A. Gray Both have 3 goals to lead their respective club in that department and will be featured in this game.
Why Wolverhampton Will Win
Since that initial season jitters and lone loss to Leicester City, the Wolves have been one of the hottest Premier league clubs. They are on a 6 match undefeated run with 4 wins and 2 draws. They are a dangerous team at home and their confidence keeps growing week by week.
Why Watford Will Win
Watford are very much capable of toppling anyone in the Premier league, don’t let their current woes fool you. This is the same club that started the season with 4 straight wins so they should not be underestimated.
Wolverhampton vs Watford Prediction
Newly promoted Wolves are surprising many with their on-field play. They have been in all the games and have not been overwhelmed in any except that early season and only loss to Leicester City. They are a club trending upwards, yet the same cannot be said for their opponents who are definitely feeling the heat. After 4 straight wins, it seems like the wheels fell off the wagon and are they are now marred in 4 games rot with 3 losses and a draw.
Javier Garcia’s wards may not have enough to coral the wolves at home in this one.
Our verdict: A Home Win for Wolverhampton.
|20/10/2018||Chelsea||Bet Analysis||Manchester United||x||2-2|
|20/10/2018||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Burnley||1||5-0|
|20/10/2018||West Ham||Bet Analysis||Tottenham||2||0-1|
|20/10/2018||Paris SG||Bet Analysis||Amiens||1||5-0|