Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Southampton Prediction. Wolverhampton Wanderers will be hosting Southampton at Molineux stadium In the English Premier league.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Southampton Prediction: Match Facts
- Wolverhampton Wanderers having played 6 matches are at position 10 with 9 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 1
- They have played 1 match at home resulting in a win and 2 draws.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 2 time and lost 0 (DDWWW)
- The last game they played was against Leicester City where they drew 0-0 at home and lost by penalties in the Carabao Cup.
- So far in this season they have scored 6 goals ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Southampton Fc having played 6 matches are at position 14 with 5 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 1 time drawn 2 and lost 3 times.
- They have played 3 matches away resulting in a win and 2 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 1 and lost 3 times:- (LDWWL)
- The last game they played was against Liverpool where they lost 3-0, a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 6 goals ( GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Southampton Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 36 times in the past, Wolverhampton Wanderers have won 12 times whereas Southampton 14 times and drawn 10 times.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers have won three and drawn 1 match against Southampton who have a single from the latest 5 H2H matches.
- The last meeting between the two clubs happened on 23/08/2017 in the League Cup 2017/2018 competition and the result was: Southampton 0 – 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Southampton Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Wolverhampton Predicted Starting Line up: 3-4-3 Goalkeeper: Rui Patricio Defenders: Bennett, Coady, Boly Midfielders: Doherty, Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Jonny Forwards: Helder Costa, Diogo Jota, Jimenez
WHO TO WATCH:- Raul Jimenez-The Mexican international has been prolific in front of goal by linking up with Neves our any time goals scorer or assist maker in this match.
Southampton Predicted Starting Line up: 4-3-3 Goalkeeper: Angus Gunn Defence: Jack Stephens, Jannik Vestergaard, Wesley Hoedt, Ryan Bertrand Midfielders:Oriol Romeu, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Mario Lemina Attackers:Stuart Armstrong, Danny Ings, Nathan Redmond
WHO TO WATCH: Danny Ings-The Liverpool man knows only goals can get him another shot at Anfield next season and will be looking to improve in his goal prowess in this match.
Why Wolverhampton Wanderers Will Win
Wolverhampton have shown they can survive in this league having got draws against both Manchester Clubs and they are in the top half of the table due to their good form this season, so playing at home would be an advantage for them.
Why Southampton Will Win
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Southampton Prediction
Whether you like it or not, football is all about getting results when you are in tough spots and that is what the Saints will be attempting in this match but Wolves are a more balanced team and tough to go up against at Molineux, so we support the hosts to avoid defeat in this match.
Our verdict: A Wolverhampton Wanderers win or Draw.
|29/09/2018||West Ham||Bet Analysis||Manchester United||2x|
|29/09/2018||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Brighton||1|
|29/09/2018||Nice||Bet Analysis||Paris SG||2|
|29/09/2018||Real Madrid||Bet Analysis||Atl. Madrid||gg|