Yeovil Town vs Tranmere Rovers Prediction. Yeovil Town and Tranmere jostle for three points at Huish Park Stadium in the English league 2 campaign.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Yeovil Town vs Tranmere Rovers Prediction: Match Facts
- Yeovil having played 13 matches are at position 15 with 16 points in the 2018-19 English league two.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 4 times and lost 4 times.
- They have played 6 games at home with 1 win,1 loss and 4 draws.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 times, drawn 2 times and lost 3 times. (LDLLD).
- The last game they played was against Bristol Rovers where they lost 2-0 an away match.
- So far this season they have scored 20 goals ( GF), conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- Tranmere Rovers having played 13 matches is at position 5 with 23 points in this 2018-19 England League Two Table.
- They have won 6 time, drawn 5 time and lost 2 games.
- They have won 2 time, drawn 3 time and lost 1 times in their overall 6 away matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 2 games and lost 3 games: ( WLWWD )
- Their last game played against Macclesfield Town they lost 1-0, a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 17 goals for (GF), conceded 12 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 5 goals.
Yeovil Town vs Tranmere Rovers Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met a total of 16 times with Yeovil Town recording 6 wins whereas Tranmere Rovers has managed 6 wins and 4 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 3 wins for Yeovil Town while Tranmere Rovers has 1 win and 1 draw for both sides.
- The last meeting between the two clubs was played on 02/03/2013 in the League One 2012/2013 competition and the result was: Yeovil Town 1 – 0 Tranmere Rovers.
Yeovil Town vs Tranmere Rovers Prediction: Players News and Squads
YEOVIL TOWN PREDICTED LINE UP: N. Baxter C. Dickinson O. Sowunmi S. Donnellan B. Mugabi S. D’Almeida A. Pattison J. Green Y. Arquin D. Jaiyesimi, Alex Fisher
WHO TO WATCH: .Striker Alex Fisher will be looking to add to his five goals so far this season,especially now that they are playing at home.
TRANMERE ROVERS PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:-S. Davies Defendre:-S. McNulty, M. Ellis, J. Caprice, L. McCullough Midfielders:-E. Monthe, J. Smith, O. Banks, C. Jennings Forwad:- J. Norwood, C. Stockton
WHO TO WATCH: James Norwood has banged in eight goals this season and now leads Tranmere’s goal scoring charts,our most likely goal scorer in this match.
Why Yeovil Town will win
Home ground advantage will be essential in this match as Tranmere Rovers have been very fantastic at home so far with two wins and a draw in three matches played so far
Why Tranmere Rovers will win
The White Army sit in fifth position after 13 matches, just four points off the top three, a big feat considering they were just promoted from the national league and they are the onform team in this match.
Yeovil Town vs Tranmere Rovers Prediction
Yeovil are five without a win, losing three of those games while the visitors have made it three consecutive wins in the league and while we think this match will be tight Tran mere will certainly avoid a defeat in this match.
Our Verdict:-A win for Tranmere Rovers
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 20-10-18. Table
|20/10/2018||WIGAN||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH||1-0|
|20/10/2018||NOTTINGHAM||Bet Analysis||NORWICH CITY||1-2|
|20/10/2018||HULL CITY||Bet Analysis||PRESTON||1-1|
|20/10/2018||CRAWLEY TOWN||Bet Analysis||NEWPORT||4-1|
|20/10/2018||DERBY||Bet Analysis||SHEFFIELD UTD||2-1|
|21/10/2018||RAYO VALLECANO||Bet Analysis||GETAFE||1-2|
|21/10/2018||EIBAR||Bet Analysis||ATHLETIC BILBAO||1-1|
|21/10/2018||INTER||Bet Analysis||AC MILAN||1-0|