Young Boys Vs Manchester United Prediction. Young Boys welcomes Manchester United at STADE DE SUISSE Wankdorf Bern in Bern for a UEFA Champion League match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Young Boys Vs Manchester United Prediction: Match Facts
- Young Boys are in the 1st position of Super League and they are in contention for Champions League qualifiers.
- Young Boys have played a total of 6 matches in Switzerland Super League. Their current statistics is 6 win.
- Young Boys did not lose their last six matches in the competition.
- Young Boys last played away against Sion and they won the game 3 nil.
- Young Boys have played a total of 3 home matches in Switzerland Super League. Their current home statistics is 3 win.
- Young Boys did not lose their last three home matches in the competition.
- Manchester United are in the 8th position of Premier League.
- Manchester United have played a total of 5 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 3 win and 2 lose.
- Manchester United did not lose their last two matches in the competition.
- Manchester United last played away against Watford and they won the game 2-1.
- Manchester United have played a total of 3 away matches in England Premier League. Their current away statistics is 2 win and 1 lose.
- Manchester United did not lose their last two away matches in the competition.
Young Boys Vs Manchester United Prediction:H2H
The two teams have never met in any competition before and this will be the first time they will be meeting.
Young Boys Vs Manchester United Prediction:Players News and Squad
YOUNG BOYS PREDICTED LINE UP: Formation: 4-2-3-1 Borjan – Benito, von Bergen, Wüthrich, Mbabu– Sow, Sanogo – Suljmani, Fassnacht, Hoarau–Mouni Ngamaleu
Who to watch:G. Hoarau is the leading top goal scorer for Young Boys with 4 goals and M. Sulejmani is their top assist player.
Man United Predicted Starting Line up: Goalkeeper:de Gea Defenders:Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof, Young Midfielders:Pogba, Matic, Herrera Forwards:Lingard, Sanchez, Lukaku
Who to watch:R. Lukaku is the leading top goal scorer for Manchester United with 4 goals and A. Sánchez is their top assist player.
Why Young Boys will win
Young boys are yet to lose a game in their domestic league and have won in all their games this season , so they will be coming into this game with a winning mentality and a chance to top their group.
Why Manchester United will win
Manchester United have won in 2 of their last premier league games and they will be looking to go forward to a win and advance deeply into this tournament.
Young Boys Vs Manchester United Prediction
Both teams are currently in very good form and both teams will be looking to win and possibly top their group table,but i believe that the pressure will be on Manchester United who are the better side.
Our Verdict: A win for Manchester United or A Draw
|19/09/2018||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Lyon||1-2|
|19/09/2018||Ajax||Bet Analysis||AEK Athens FC||3-0|
|19/09/2018||Shakhtar Donetsk||Bet Analysis||Hoffenheim||2-2|
|19/09/2018||Nottingham||Bet Analysis||Sheffield Wed||2-1|
|19/09/2018||Benfica||Bet Analysis||Bayern Munich||0-2|
|19/09/2018||Plzen||Bet Analysis||CSKA Moscow||2-2|
|19/09/2018||Real Madrid||Bet Analysis||AS Roma||3-0|
|19/09/2018||Young Boys ||Bet Analysis||Manchester United||0-3|
|19/09/2018||Suwon Bluewings ||Bet Analysis||Jeonbuk||0-3|
|19/09/2018||Sheffield Utd||Bet Analysis||Birmingham||0-0|
|19/09/2018||Derry City||Bet Analysis||Bohemians||1-3|
|19/09/2018||Partizan ||Bet Analysis||Rad Beograd||1-0|